By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Clinton vs. Obama: Who's gonna win?

I would like to see a woman in the white house.... I think Clinton should win... I read somewhere that she's popular for latin vote...

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

Around the Network

Obama only has to win Texas and the 2 other big states that have 170 delegates each and he will most definitely win.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Obama is bringing back the spirit of this country. I have never seen a presidential candidate during my time with this much passion to represent the people. I think he is just what this country needs right now.

2025 delegates are needed for nomination, and Obama has around 750 to 830 for Clinton. Since delegates are awarded proportionately, he needs to win quite a bit more than just Ohio, Texas, and Pennsylvania.

Rath said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
If Obama was President, the racist rednecks probably might assassinate him.

Racist rednecks aren't known for their subtlety. A bunch of guys with shotguns in a pickup truck might be stopped before they get to the president.

On top of this, consider if there was an intelligent and subtle racist who is really pessimistic about the state of the economy and world affairs; a pessimism which is understandable given the current state of the world. Do you think his agenda would be pushed forward more buy killing Obama and turning him into a martyr, or by letting him take the blame for the gigantic mess that's left when Bush's house of cards falls?

Its not exactly the same thing, but I know of several Republicans who are dreaming of a Democrat win because they assume we're heading into a 5 year (or longer) recession which they think can be blamed on the next president ...

Around the Network

The numbers - $4.5 vs. $5M

The numbers? $4.5M is the amount that Obama raised last night off the Internet. 5M is the amount that Hillary gave to her campaign to keep it going. No joke - she gave herself a loan! Some of her staffers have decided to *forego* their salaries for a week or two. Sound familiar? Guiliani, anyone?

Clinton's fighting hard, but she's hurting. Obama raised $32M in January, and $4.5M last night. Folks BELIEVE in him. Never, ever have I seen a campaign that could lose - except the Deanites - raise some much loot so fast. Even Hillary acknowledged he was raising mad loot.

Last night proved one thing - Obama is the truth. Hillary may win in the end, but she's running out of steam fast.

I think Clinton will win, although I don't want her to.

If she wins the nonimation and eventually gets elected, the thought of 4-8 years of her 'cackle', crying, and south-american-dictator-sounding speech delivery is enough to make me want to vommit. 

I'm Australian, and I hope (yep I actually care big time) that Obama wins... give it to Hilary and watch the next 'bush' term in action.

Well, John Lucas called it for Obama, so it's all over for Clinton.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Desroko said:
2025 delegates are needed for nomination, and Obama has around 750 to 830 for Clinton. Since delegates are awarded proportionately, he needs to win quite a bit more than just Ohio, Texas, and Pennsylvania.

i was meaning that winning those states could hive him a decent/good lead and could end up being the reason he beats Hilary. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453