By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Recommend me any Good DS game I might have missed

Tagged games:

Xxain said:
Stay the fuck away from Sonic Brotherhood! Worst Sonic game from the dark age!

Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume

I tried it out a bit on my R4, I absolutely hated it.

As for VP, not my type of game. I bought it and the PSP version, tried both, and just don't like the gameplay.

mysticwolf said:

Electroplankton - it's kind of a rhythm game, but not really. You can make your own music. No plot or anything, just mess around and make noises. No skill required.

Kirby Canvas Curve - great game that really uses the touch screen to its full potential. Highly recommend.

Kirby Super Star Ultra

Mario Kart DS - You don't have this? It's one of the best MK games!

Okamiden - Kind of Zelda-esque in that it is an adventure/puzzle game 

Super Scribblenauts For the love of all things good get this!! It's amazing! Or get Scribblenauts Unlimited, a 3DS/Wii U/PC title

If you were only to get one game from this list, make it Kirby Canvas Curse. You gotta add this game to your collection. 

I think I actually beat a friends copy of Canvas Curse, good game, but short, and I never found myself motivated to buy another short Kirby game.

Super Star Ultra - I have Kirby Collection for Wii

Mario Kart DS - I can't play Mario Kart alone, and if I'm with friends, I'd rather play Mario Kart on Wii. So, while MKDS is probably the best Mario Kart ever, I just can't get into it.

Okamiden - commented before

Scribblenauts - not my type of game

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results