By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [edit]Wonderful 101, why are so many people saying its racist?

Is it racist?

No! 151 84.36%

yea, a little 28 15.64%

Total:179
outlawauron said:
If any of the above were racist, it was the White Wonderful. That was the heaviest stereotype.

You are just saying that because you are biased.

WonderBlack is the one who is really hurt here.

Around the Network

People are just that sensitive these days.

I can see people bitchin about the girl who's named black.
Just be happy she isn't called nigga

People like to complain about this kind of thing. Herein lies the humor in racism. It's funny when people complain about things like this. It's entertaining to see who has really thin skin and who likes to play the role of overly-sensitive-to-everything-guy/gal.

People like myself will still see the humor, for example, in the casting of a black actor as the original Black Power Ranger, and an Asian actress as the original Yellow Power Ranger, rather than bitch, moan and complain about how racist it is.

PC :|

Around the Network
greenmedic88 said:
People like to complain about this kind of thing. Herein lies the humor in racism. It's funny when people complain about things like this. It's entertaining to see who has really thin skin and who likes to play the role of overly-sensitive-to-everything-guy/gal.

People like myself will still see the humor, for example, in the casting of a black actor as the original Black Power Ranger, and an Asian actress as the original Yellow Power Ranger, rather than bitch, moan and complain about how racist it is.

Just because you're complaining that people complain about something that seems racist and think they're sensitive, doesn't invalidate their claim automatically.

Probably this thread was created based on a 12 years old's comment or a troll on YouTube.

Just because you find racist acts funny doesn't mean in its whole is a funny topic. For example, some people find 9/11 jokes very funny but I'm pretty sure the families of the deceased and most Americans have different opinions.

I don't bitch and moan about racism. Some of it are funny like Chappelle skits, but I don't go to the point of discrediting of calls out racist acts like you do.

Check Cheerios ad video on YouTube featuring a mixed family to see if you can find the comment section. No it was downed by YouTube because some Neanderthals couldn't compute that white and black (or other mix) can co-exist. But let me not elongate  on this matter because I'm pretty sure I' trying to pull a race cad here.

To finish, it's well known that Japanese devs don't equation Political Correctness when they include black, women and gay characters in their games. That's fine with me as long there is no intention of offending a whole group of people.

Game on man I love games first and foremost, no animosities.

I remember when the black ranger was actually black, no one made a fuzz, ahhh more civilized times