By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wonderful 101] Software Global Prediction Sales ending 2013

Put me down for .543mill (543,000) Have a feeling this game won't open very well but will have "good" legs during holidays.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network

It'll have 4 months+ and the Wii U should easily be over 4 million by years end.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

It'll have 4 months+ and the Wii U should easily be over 4 million by years end.

im hoping wii u will at least be 7mil O.o

Around the Network

0.3 million

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

1.05 million

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

It's at 3.3 million right now. What's going to push hardware?

Pikmin 3, Mario & Sonic 2014, and the Pokeman Rumble game should give nice boosts, but there aren't any big titles with release dates so far (is Wind Waker still coming out this year?)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

It's at 3.3 million right now. What's going to push hardware?

Pikmin 3, Mario & Sonic 2014, and the Pokeman Rumble game should give nice boosts, but there aren't any big titles with release dates so far (is Wind Waker still coming out this year?)

WW HD Oct(Japan end of Sept), we get DK Nov and SM3DW in Dec