By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony confirms: No PSN+ needed to use the recording features of the PS4.

Yoshida is once again forced to answer a question everytime MS screws up. Here it is ladies and gentlemen, yet another answer from Yoshida.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/08/playstation-plus-not-required-for-streaming-recording-on-playstation-4?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

Around the Network

dupe thread. Besides, Sony confirmed this 2 months ago

was just about to say dupe thraed then got beat while i was looking for it..

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=165902&page=1#

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Just saw it on IGN. Thank god people know, because Sony having to answer for stupid little things like this is annoying. The only flaw I see thus far is that we have to pay for multiplayer, but better multiplayer on Plus than losing everything else to a subscription.

Why is this a MS screw up? If you want to record your games and don't want to pay for Live, buy a video capture device for cheap on Amazon.
Or else do like me and buy $32 dollars of Live(1year) and enjoy the best service on the market.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
Why is this a MS screw up? If you want to record your games and don't want to pay for Live, buy a video capture device for cheap on Amazon.
Or else do like me and buy $32 dollars of Live(1year) and enjoy the best service on the market.

People have already been doing that. The services are no different except for slight marginal parts where one is more efficient than the other in one or another tast and Sonys recording lets you record longer. 

MS screw up? Is that your unbiased opinion or everyone's opinion?

TheSting said:
MS screw up? Is that your unbiased opinion or everyone's opinion?

Dude....Sony has been answer for about four months now for every mistake Microsoft has made. The Xbone is now looking good because they've actually been listening to the backlash and finally thrown in a decent headset which makes Sonys look like crap. Luckily for me I already have a Sony headset and it transfers over to the PS4. I just saw this update on IGN so I thought I would post it.

MS will need to do another 180

ethomaz said:
MS will need to do another 180

God...its getting annoying already. Worst launch preparation of all time, but I must say they are smart for listening.