By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony confirms: No PSN+ needed to use the recording features of the PS4.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
TheSting said:
MS screw up? Is that your unbiased opinion or everyone's opinion?

Dude....Sony has been answer for about four months now for every mistake Microsoft has made. The Xbone is now looking good because they've actually been listening to the backlash and finally thrown in a decent headset which makes Sonys look like crap. Luckily for me I already have a Sony headset and it transfers over to the PS4. I just saw this update on IGN so I thought I would post it.

But they were ready. They introduced the console and some people didn't even have a problem with it. There were more people who didn't like it though. They had a vision but what's the use if your getting a strong feeling your system won't sell? So now they've changed it to sell it. What's the problem now? Damned if ya do with some.

People have been talking junk since 01 about MS console system. It's still going to sell no matter what people post or say.

Around the Network
TheSting said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
TheSting said:

Dude....Sony has been answer for about four months now for every mistake Microsoft has made. The Xbone is now looking good because they've actually been listening to the backlash and finally thrown in a decent headset which makes Sonys look like crap. Luckily for me I already have a Sony headset and it transfers over to the PS4. I just saw this update on IGN so I thought I would post it.

But they were ready. They introduced the console and some people didn't even have a problem with it. There were more people who didn't like it though. They had a vision but what's the use if your getting a strong feeling your system won't sell? So now they've changed it to sell it. What's the problem now? Damned if ya do with some.

People have been talking junk since 01 about MS console system. It's still going to sell no matter what people post or say.

They were not ready, they were months behind Sony in preparation. Sony called them out because they knew the PS4 was going to be cheaper by default. I was calling this since January. Sony knew they had them dead beat and they always do if they launch near to one another or Sony has the lead.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
TheSting said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
TheSting said:

They were not ready, they were months behind Sony in preparation. Sony called them out because they knew the PS4 was going to be cheaper by default. I was calling this since January. Sony knew they had them dead beat and they always do if they launch near to one another or Sony has the lead.

Sony has been at it longer with consoles and handhelds. They have a mighty following. MS has stayed in the game despite all that with only one audience to tend to(console) 

& it still doesn't matter it's going to sell. That console is looking very impressive whether they were forced or not doesn't matter. The thing hasn't even released so they could change all they want beforehand. Are you mad they made these changes or something? 

Locking duplicate.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

TheSting said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
TheSting said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
TheSting said:

Sony has been at it longer with consoles and handhelds. They have a mighty following. MS has stayed in the game despite all that with only one audience to tend to(console) 

& it still doesn't matter it's going to sell. That console is looking very impressive whether they were forced or not doesn't matter. The thing hasn't even released so they could change all they want beforehand. Are you mad they made these changes or something? 

Theres no substitute for thinking about your newly expanded audience. They didnt have to think very hard, all they did was shave off gamers from Sony. Do the same thing.