By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony asks Nintendo for one Mario game to help sell the vita

NintendoPie said:
JoeTheBro said:

This joke is such a Nintendo fan's wet dream. Mario is not at all as big as he used to be.

Heck I'll bet someone my sig for a month that Tearaway is better reviewed than 2D Mario on 3DS was.

It's better than anything currently on the Vita... Sales-wise.

No?

Yes lol. Mario games sell great. That's why I said better reviews ;)

Anari said:

This would be about sales not review scores.

It would actually be about system sales, technically.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:

Dang it... should've cut out your second sentence. I was referring to your first since that was you saying Mario isn't as big as he used to be. Wouldn't that translate into "doesn't sell as well."?

No thanks, Sony should have payed to keep Monster Hunter.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Just by the title I knew this wasn't real. This would never happen.

NintendoPie said:
JoeTheBro said:

Dang it... should've cut out your second sentence. I was referring to your first since that was you saying Mario isn't as big as he used to be. Wouldn't that translate into "doesn't sell as well."?

As big of a system seller as he used to be.

Look at the Wii U. It launched with Mario on day one yet it didn't save the system. The 3DS was saved by the price cut, not its Mario games. This article is hyping up "one Mario game" as enough to single handily resurrect Vita.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
NintendoPie said:
JoeTheBro said:

As big of a system seller as he used to be.

Look at the Wii U. It launched with Mario on day one yet it didn't save the system. The 3DS was saved by the price cut, not its Mario games. This article is hyping up "one Mario game" as enough to single handily resurrect Vita.

WiiU would be doing way worse without NSMB considering it has an attach rate of more than 50%. NSMB alone cannot carry the whole system, it needs a steady stream of games.

3DS really started to sell when 3DLand and Mario Kart released. Wouldn't have done that well had it just been the price cut.

Mario?  No, thanks.  That ninpie nipple is starting to run dry.  Besides, anyone who wants to play Mario games probably already has a 3DS. 

Pokemon?  Now we're talking.

Sony and Nintendo, wounder how things would have turn out or where Microsoft would of been at?

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Not real, but Rockstar could save Sony with a nice GTA, Mario ain´t doing much for Nintendo and the WiiU anyways

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

This has to be a joke, right?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!