By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Former MSFT manager raped a janitor lady in his office - NSFW

Any pics of the peeps involved?

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Any pics of the peeps involved?

probably some guy walking down the halls of the building..... talking to himself

The guy news papers say that he is from india and used to program for MSFT as well.  Do you think that this guy is a lowlife for the rape?

pezus said:
I'm never buying an Xbox again

He said it, not me.  So i'm not trashing anybody.

What a fishy story. it sounds like the janitor wanted to hit a jackpot and got it in the bag.

And with kinect we would have video proof.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
dallas said:
crissindahouse said:
you surely have a personal problem with this company. you really post everything about microsoft as long as it is negative damn...

This was done by an employee of the company, NOT  Microsoft itself.  Therefore, you can't really blame them.  

It says FORMER employee.. No of course you can't blame them.. 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

moving this thread to off topic, the Microsoft sub forum is for things related to gaming and this obviously doesn't fit in that.

That said I'm not exactly sure how this is going to affect similarly un gaming related topics like stock market threads.  I'll have to think about it.

edit: couldn't make it go to offtopic so I went with NSFW forum.  

I look forward to tomorrow's MS thread!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'm not surprised, Microsoft are scum. There you go dallas, mission accomplished! Plus Pezus who's Uberviking of the PS Northern Fleet and Rol who is Link's actual grandson aren't getting XB1. Nice.

Sorry for off-topic and of course the woman. What an a-hole.

Lol