By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 Devs explain their experience working with Nintendo.

Ryu is right.just give us PS4 news already.
What is a Nintendo anyways

Around the Network
JEMC said:

Atsushi Inaba: Due to various circumstances, we've now had a chance to work with Nintendo and it's been really great. You have a certain image of a company, and in the case of Nintendo, we've found it's been really nice to actually work with them and find out what that's like.

I wonder which was their opinion of Nintendo before working with them...

Atsushi Inaba also oversaw the Ace Attorney series, Viewtiful Joe game(s) (Capcom Five) and MadWorld which were all principally on Nintendo systems.  SInaba must have had some interactions with Nintendo over the years, even though this is probably the first time where Nintendo is directly involved in the development process of one of his games to this extent .  

I too am curious to know how Atsushi Inaba saw Nintendo before and what he was referring to with his "certain image of a company" comment.   Was it game design philosophy, work ethic or something else concerning Nintendo's Culture that he was commenting on?  Nonetheless I'm glad Inaba finds working with Nintendo to be a positive experience in actuality.  

Nem said:
lol... i wonder if Nintendo will buy Platinum.

That would be worth it just for the tears of the haters. XD

At any rate, good to hear things are going smoothly.