Mercenary: better singlep... 2 11.76%

Shadow Fall: better singl... 5 29.41%

See Results 6 35.29%

Total:17
JoeTheBro said:
Cj2i3 said:
Killzone is nice and all, but Farm Simulator 2013 comes out on top.

Do you even read?

Yes, Killzone vs Killzone 

Around the Network
Cj2i3 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Cj2i3 said:
Killzone is nice and all, but Farm Simulator 2013 comes out on top.

Do you even read?

Yes, Killzone vs Killzone 

So then why did you comment that?

Which one will be better?

Shadow Fall 79 58.09%

Mercenary 33 24.26%

See results 24 17.65%

Poll snapshot. I'm purring up a new poll to see new opinions.

Must say I enjoed the Singelplayer Of mercenery more then Shadow Fall. Big fan of the Killzone serie but Shadow fall story was just plain and dissapointing and did no live up to the standard except for the graphics. Multiplayer is great tho in Shadow Fall were Mercenery from a handheld point is a great MP but I felt the maps were a bit to small.

I miss Killzone 2 :(. But Ever since I knew that Shadow fall was going to be a launch title I have had my expectations low. This whole 2 sided wall thing could have been such an awesome thing but the execution was not right.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
Must say I enjoed the Singelplayer Of mercenery more then Shadow Fall. Big fan of the Killzone serie but Shadow fall story was just plain and dissapointing and did no live up to the standard except for the graphics. Multiplayer is great tho in Shadow Fall were Mercenery from a handheld point is a great MP but I felt the maps were a bit to small.

I miss Killzone 2 :(. But Ever since I knew that Shadow fall was going to be a launch title I have had my expectations low. This whole 2 sided wall thing could have been such an awesome thing but the execution was not right.

Shadow Fall's story was miles ahead of Mercenary but the way the Vita game was set up it really didn't matter. You were just playing for fun. Also at least personally having such low expectations for the game really helped.

Weapons and load out were handled much better in Mercenary in my opinion. I think Shadow Fall had some cooler guns, but I played the whole campaign without picking them up since I'd be losing them anyway pretty soon.

In multiplayer I'm not sure if vanguards or abilities are better.