By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP bursts into flames in 12 year olds pocket at school

I wonder did he lose his right nut or left?
My laptop just blew both mine completely off!

and keeping it away from your body, cell phones go to ears laptop laps and handhelds hands!

I guess they all have to be used close to the body but Iam wearing a fire suit from now on!

Around the Network

I can see Nintendo's next ad:

Buy Nintendo DS, the handheld video gaming device that doesn't EXPLODE in your pocket!

That would have been awkward see. Imagine his friends' faces as his pants suddenly combust and he starts to run down the halls whilst removing said pants.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

That's part of the problem with economy and society, everyone wants to sue automatically. Did the kid ever read his owners manual that comes with EVERY SINGLE unit, on how to take care of it, and what not to use on or in it? I doubt it, but Sony will still pay the price, unfairly.

supermario128 said:
Zucas said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

hold on I'm not done yet...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously what I just did. I'm sorry this is just damn hilarious haha. I can only imagine what would happen to kids if MS had a handheld gaming device haha.

What if this happened to you. Then you wouldn't be the one laughing.

How can you even know? Maybe he would!

Its just a first degree burn. I mean, we're talkin, his skin got burned. Woopdee-doo it grows back.

Third degree burns are the ones to watch out for!

Around the Network
NJ5 said:

It wouldn't be the first time Sony batteries had problems, after all they recalled a big number of batteries some time ago due to similar problems... However this seems like an isolated incident, at least I haven't heard of such problems with the PSP before this one.

This story goes to show that devices containing batteries should be placed as far from your body as possible.

You're talking about the huge laptop battery recall, I believe there have actually been two or three smaller recalls since even.. I never trust their batteries first thing I did was change mine lol