By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Alex Rodriguez suspended for 211 games until 2014

Its only fair if he is refused to be in the hall of fame like the black sox.

Around the Network

Tl;Dr please

spurgeonryan said:

Do you think this is fair? Should he have to pay his salary back?

what do you think?

Www.espn.com

I don't think he's got a choice.  Suspension due to drug violation = no pay.   

can someone explain this please?
because the OP is ...

this guy deserves an astrik on all his records.

Around the Network

hes appealing it, No surprise there..

they should just boot him from the league already, and take away his individual stats.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
hes appealing it, No surprise there..

they should just boot him from the league already, and take away his individual stats.

Yup, his conduct was dispicable. If people like this are allowed into the HoF but not Joe Jackson who had a huge series but was stupid enough to take money when the players were paid crap then i will be done with baseball. Its my second favorite sport

Remove all his stats and make sure he never gets into the HOF, as well as playing in baseball ever again.

It's just that simple.

MonstaMack said:
Remove all his stats and make sure he never gets into the HOF, as well as playing in baseball ever again.

I say void the rest of his contract.  That would hurt far more taking away his stats or denying him entry into the HOF (which wasn't going to happen anyway even before this latest BIogenesis case).  

A-Roid

Got what he deserved. The good old boys back in the day hit homers while living on beer and chew...nowadays little punk bitches need to jab needles full of steroids into their cocks to hit it far. Sad what the game is becoming.