By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dualshock 4 "Feels like liquid inside"

At 6:25 in the video they talk about the new and improved rumble in the DS4 that now has two independent rumbles motors. That can give a wide range of effects from liquid to having little robots moving about your controller. This sounds really cool and looking forward to getting my hands on it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgq48-TePBI And the link just in case the imbed doesn’t work.

Around the Network

Oh, someone will think up funny stuff to do with this, my money's on Double Fine.

NYANKS said:
Oh, someone will think up funny stuff to do with this, my money's on Double Fine.

Mine is on Media Molecule. They always come up with cool things

Evolution talked about how they helped with the new rumble. Sounds great!

pezus said:
I wonder if this will change rumble in racing games. Or more accurately, racing simulators.

Oh my a positive thread about the PS4 and it took someone HALF AN HOUR to comment!

Gosh this makes me SICK!

huehue

Around the Network

Awesome, the best controller just got better. :)

pezus said:
I wonder if this will change rumble in racing games. Or more accurately, racing simulators.

Hummmmm...

I think you need a good force feedack wheel instead any controller

So does this apply to the Xbox One controller too? It was rumored that Xbox had this type of feature, turns out it was PS4, but maybe both?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
So does this apply to the Xbox One controller too? It was rumored that Xbox had this type of feature, turns out it was PS4, but maybe both?

Yes, I think it's been talked about in the X1 controller. 

Fish tacos made a thread?!

OT: man, this sounds cool.