By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dualshock 4 "Feels like liquid inside"

ethomaz said:
pezus said:
I wonder if this will change rumble in racing games. Or more accurately, racing simulators.

Hummmmm...

I think you need a good force feedack wheel instead any controller

A decent wheel will always beat a controller in a sim racer, but this will help level the playing feild between the two. 

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Fish tacos made a thread?!

OT: man, this sounds cool.

Lol, yeah man. I don't make threads very often but when i do, I perfer playstation. 

pezus said:
It also means you will be able to tell from where you're being shot at in FPS games, without the usual, and imo overused, blood on the screen.

Yeah, or gun kick. That could be really cool too. Also, what about G forces. I wonder... 

Mmmfishtacos said:
Chark said:
So does this apply to the Xbox One controller too? It was rumored that Xbox had this type of feature, turns out it was PS4, but maybe both?

Yes, I think it's been talked about in the X1 controller. 

Sure you aren't confusing force feedback on the triggers with this?

is this good?

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Chark said:
So does this apply to the Xbox One controller too? It was rumored that Xbox had this type of feature, turns out it was PS4, but maybe both?

Yes, I think it's been talked about in the X1 controller. 

Sure you aren't confusing force feedback on the triggers with this?

No i dont think so. But i could be wrong. 

Didn't it always have two independent motors? Last time I 'broke' one it still had a small wobble wheel on the one side and a bigger one in the other end.

So what's different? Improved stop/start/rpm change response from the motors?

Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Fish tacos made a thread?!

OT: man, this sounds cool.

Lol, yeah man. I don't make threads very often but when i do, I perfer playstation. 

Well, keep it up!

SvennoJ said:

Didn't it always have two independent motors? Last time I 'broke' one it still had a small wobble wheel on the one side and a bigger one in the other end.

Yes all of that. But what's in the older DS aren’t independent from each other. So if one goes so does the other. These can be made to operate at variable times from each other and different speeds intensity and frequency 

SvennoJ said:

Both have two rumbles but the old both rumbles make the same moviment... now you can control what moviment will do the left and the right.

Eg. The dev can make only the left rumble while the right do nothing