By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the best way to break up with someone because they're fat?

Tagged games:

If you really feel there's a true connection there, that's something worth sticking with, fat or no. If you don't enjoy her as much as that (e.g. think you could find someone who is a better personality match and skinnier), then just make something up about going through personal issues, needing space or what have you.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
attaboy said:
Oh, I'd say she was about a fat as the lady from "The Heat" and "Identity Thief".

That is not just regular fat that is pretty much obese, borderlining on morbitly obese.  Also the last time Melissa McCarthy was doable was during high school because that was the last time she didn't have that extra chin.  But even then her doability was somewhat less then perfect because she was a goth chick during most of that time.

Nem said:

Heres the secret to a good relationship: You solve your problems together.

It is incredibly shallow to dump her because of her looks. You can also help her lose weight. I'm sure shes not happy about it either.

If you do dump her, i dont know how old you are, but in a few years you will regret it. Finding a good person to be with isnt easy. The Miss pefect you are expecting most probably doesnt exist. You will end up alone if you're overly picky.

I agree with this. You can help her in this situation. You said she obviously knows she's fat (and she probably doesn't want to be) so why not try to help her instead of leaving her on her own? Don't be a jerk like that, just try to help her.

Mention that you guys could work out at the gym together. I personally enjoy working out with people, maybe she will too.

It is nice to know I am the last good man left. Looks don't matter much if you like the person. I like women of all shapes and sizes so I think you sound like a douchebag. Seriously what is wrong with a little extra?

Its simple.... we kill the batman o.O

But in all seriousness either help her lose some pounds or fake your deaf.

Around the Network
attaboy said:
Oh, I'd say she was about a fat as the lady from "The Heat" and "Identity Thief".

Ohhh She is fat.

Call her to pratice sports with you or gym.

PS. And I'm kidding with my girl because she gained 5kg... well she is athletic but now she gained some kind of "little localized fat" and I want her to lost these

siavm said:
It is nice to know I am the last good man left. Looks don't matter much if you like the person. I like women of all shapes and sizes so I think you sound like a douchebag. Seriously what is wrong with a little extra?

Bullshit.

Tell her to hit the gym.

The best way not to hurt her feelings is not to pretend for a single second more that you're attracted to her or see her as a long term partner. Break up with her cleanly asap. You'll see more immediate hurt but MUCH less long term hurt.

siavm said:

The only person who sounds like douchebag here is you.