By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo eshop help (Stupid Nintendo)

So I bought Fire Emblem Awakening back in March and SMT4 before the pomotion announcement. Today I register both on my Club Nintendo Account, the problem is that I'm from El Salvador and I'm currently living in Brazil. Because I cannot use my credict card in the US eshop I set up my location to Canada, now my problem is that the promotinal code doesn't work in the Canadian eshop and if I enter it in the US eshop I wont be able to add funds to that account and I will be stuck with $30. My plan is to buy A Link Between Worlds with that money.

Is ther any workaround for this?

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network

Change the region. I had the same problem.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:

Change the region to... US?

PhantomLink said:
Anfebious said:

Change the region to... US?

I used the Canada region, alberta! 

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:

Yeah, me too, but I get that message

Around the Network
PhantomLink said:
Anfebious said:

Yeah, me too, but I get that message

I'm sorry for the late reply but then you should change the region to US. Or maybe the console region. Try different settings!

If you speak portuguese ( you live in brazil, lol) try this. that's what I did.

EDIT: Forgot the link, lol!

http://forum.nintendoblast.com.br/t17422-tutorialwii-u-e-3dscompre-no-eshop-americano-sem-imposto

I had the same problem, change your location to any place in the U.S. Just keep in mind that you can only use the $30 when you are in the U.S eshop.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Change region to US and try to get eShop credit through other means if your credit card doesn't work on the eshop. I'm sure there are online shops that send eshop codes via e-mail.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Chandler said:

Change region to US and try to get eShop credit through other means if your credit card doesn't work on the eshop. I'm sure there are online shops that send eshop codes via e-mail.

Well, you would think that there are online shops that sell codes but I think there aren't. That's why I don't use the US eShop. I think that it works setting the region to Mexico or Brazil but prices are higher that's why I choose Canada. :(