By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Are the Fast and Furious Avengers the greatest super heroes to ever live? Spoiler- Or what defines someone as a super hero?

Who am I?

You are Ryguy 1 16.67%

I am whoever it is that is voting here 0 0%

Suerper heroa 0 0%

Hmhmmm..hmm..hmm.hmmm 2 33.33%

I cannot wait fo tthe bob... 1 16.67%

Weekend! 1 16.67%

otehr bost pelow. 1 16.67%

Total:6

yes

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

He's like a flying squirrel. Wow.

Things like that ruin a "real human" type movie for me. Kind of like when elite mercenary killers on the bad-guy side seem to be completely incompetent nimrods who can't hit the broadside of a Rush Limbaugh at 10 paces. Tom Cruise dueling on a motorcycle? No thank you. It's also why I don't want to see another Bourne ____ film.

I would maybe say a little bit of it is now getting perhaps a lot, indeed. Or rather? Hmm. So tasty!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I think formatting your threads like this

is really unnecessary.

spurgeonryan said:
basically just saying the movie was too beyond belief to be fully enjoyable. tl:dr version
what did u all think?

I agree, the first one was awesome but each sequel has gotten more cliche and unrealistic to the point its not even the same genre anymore.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

And the most important thing: they did all this in the island where I live

spurgeonryan said:
Wright said:

And the most important thing: they did all this in the island where I live

Did you go to the movie set? So you live in the Mediterannean or something? Or in the ocean?

the franchise is'nt suppose to be oscar worthy. I've seen them all. the movies are just good mindless fun. Nothing more then that. There the same reason I watch b-rated action movies.

spurgeonryan said:

That reminds me of what Atlantis could have looked like. Your lucky! Is that part of Spain?

No. Yes.

oldschoolfool said:
the franchise is'nt suppose to be oscar worthy. I've seen them all. the movies are just good mindless fun. Nothing more then that. There the same reason I watch b-rated action movies.

the thing is that the first one was semi-realistic. i could honestly believe that was based on a true story with hollywood just exxagerating a bit. but the sequels have become rediculous to the point its just like a typical Michael Bay movie. guns, explosions, cars, explosions, babes, explosions.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.