By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predict which next gen launch games will review badly

knack

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

I have a bad feeling about Sunset Overdrive, myself.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Dead Rising 65
Self explanatory lol

Ryse 69
It looks pretty but plays like a trash based off some early reviews

I have many other games that I think will get poor reviews, but 69 is a hard limit. Even smudged ryse to fit lol

I'm going to guess that Knack and Ryse: Son of Rome will score low for overly simplistic controls, bland gameplay, and bad stories. As far as digital-only games, Killer Instinct will be called a shallow fighting game compared to most others while Warframe and LocoCycle will be regarded as garbage. I'm reserving judgement on Driveclub until I see a near complete version of it, which I believe will be displayed at Gamescom. Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3, and Killzone: Shadow Fall will likely do well. I'm guessing that all three games will score an average of at least 8.5, though I'm willing to bet Forza and Killzone will score higher than that.

ryse, knack, sunset overdrive, drive club, killer instinct, CoD G, AC black flag, watch dogs, mad max, the witness, transistor, forza, halo, everquest next, diablo, kinect sports, infamous, the order 18XX, kindom hearts III, final fantasy, destiny, and all those other games that are too forgettable to even list as i can't remember them.

Around the Network

Ryse, Knack, and DriveClub.

I knew that Knack was going to be among the most listed

I hope it turns out to be good by the time it launches

Ryse and Knack: 60-67 metacritic
Killer instict: Maybe a high 60?
Drive club: 70-74

Forza and Killzone will probably be the highest scorers. Forza: 92-94, killzone: 89-91

Its funny how so many people have already scratched Knack off but somehow you seem to forget that Mark Cerny has a stellar track with games like Knack. I bet you Knack you score at least 80

I thought that the new Killer Instinct looks pretty cool, i just cant get past its freemium business model.

I think Knack will get poor reviews as well as Quantum Break which doesnt look to exciting.