By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 58: Avatar The Last Airbender

Vetteman94 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

OK, I am sensing something here.

When Vette and moreno are the lynch candidates. Linkz opt to vote moreno.

And now when linkz and nacho are the candidates Vette chose nacho. Coincidence much!?

VOTE: Linkz

I will gamble here and to think that linkz is still alive and the mafia hasn't targeted him is really worrisome.

If Linkz is mafia then trash leg is town and if linkz is town then trashleg is mafia.

VOTE: Time limit 

Despite that he had voted for me originally?  I know you knew that, had to. But it obviously doesnt fit your scenario so you choose to forget it.

I see alot of people seem to think I am mafia, yet no one is voting for me?  I wonder why?  If I seem to be so blatantly mafia then where are the votes for me?   Or is this just continued BS brought up by the remaining mafia players to cast doubt on my role claim because I am an easy mislynch target?   

I never voted you, though I very much regerat that even though it probably wou;d've ended in a tie.

And I'd vote for you in a heartbeat today, except Nacho is the one that made the desperation move.

Around the Network

Going back to frustration, I'm biased since I know what I am, but if anyone can honestly read Nacho's and my posts and decide that I'm mafia over him.... well I'd rather see them lose for being trash. Macho hinted at having reasons for knowing moreno was scum, and now that he's claimed commuter he's given a pass. Just lynch the RB because zomg he might mess with night actions.(even though as I said I'd be instalynched if I went against any plan or even sensible[read: not benao, noctis, or astro] option)

Vote: time limit

I don't think we'll see an actual majority without a replacement; and nobody is going to step in for trashleg. So let's get this over with

Linkzmax said:

You're ignoring the fact that it's confirmed mafia tried to kill yoshi, the cop, two Nights in a row.

Your reasoninf for voting me is worse than benao's "I want A to be the case since I'm too lazy to play the game, so I will vote assuming A"

Oh and you never came back with your reason for pausing on voting for Vette Day 3. Was there actually something you thought of?

No I am gambling. I am going with hunches here. I think lynching you is the best scenario. I  think that you as a town blocker, well it's not really sinking to me that well. A potential mafia blocker that can block the power roles here. 

It's either you or nacho and I chose you. 

About the 3rd paragraph. I was going to tell you guys I was block. I think you were the roleblocker with a wrong reasoning got confused with night talking we had.

I initially thought it was benao that's why I asked him before if he did something to me. 

Of the 3 other people voting for Linkz instgead of Nacho?  How can you accept his blantant lying about his role as a good excuse for anythin a townie would do?   Out of the 4 votes for Linkz i have 2 of you pegged as Mafia,  so I think its obvious why your reason is but I would like to hear them. 

How can you really believe his bullshit about his role?   Plus he claimed a Flying Bison and not a person like everyone else claimed.   Is it possible that is his role,  or was it a convenient name claim that had a low probablitiy of beig in the game instead of using his real name.   Im guessing the latter.  

Why would any townie lie about his role?    There is no need for a townie to lie about his role, ever.  So give me one good reason why I should believe that he is actually telling the truth this time?  

Around the Network

I didn't realise that Nacho claimed flying bison, that's kind of unbelievable - also, I know that Linkz is a roleblocker (whether he's town-aligned or not), so I'm not comfortable with what's going on right now.

Unvote: Linkz

Don't want to vote Nacho yet, because his original hypothesis that stopped me from voting him in the first place is still pretty strong

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkzmax said:
benao87 said:
So both linkz and nacho are at L-2

Benao:linkz
Nacho:linkz
radish:linkz
Linkz:nacho
astro:nacho
vette:nacho

noctis still haven't casted a vote, still wouldn't be enough to lynch the immediately.

I'm not liking this, I'd like to believe that we can lynch linkz and still win the game. With Nacho there is a scenario were we lose today. Not liking this at all.

You've given no such scenario where not lynching a scum me would result in a Town loss. I didn't even respond to your idea that a scum me indicates a scum Noctis since Astroe confirmes Noctis visited me, but who would be the third mafis in that case if it isn't trashleg, who's modkill would ruin the instawin?

The thing is that even with astro seeing noctis at your place, we don't really know if he is truly a motivator. He was cleared through you, so you may have that certitude, I don't. I'm think that you and nacho are definitely not on the same side, should you be mafia, you could be very well lie about noctis role, and making him a scum buddy, if vette is the third one, lynching nacho would mean that we lose the game. You are a very good player, one that if needed could hide his relationship with the other players through the day.

The thing is that I do believe that radish is town, and that we can allow to mislynch you, should you be town, as you town, would mean a noctis town, reducing the possibilites of 3 mafia players among the surviving (after mario modkills trashleg)

It's not about choosing you or nacho, it's about to find out how town could win, if your lynch allow us to know how the mafia are, well perfect. Should we lose after mislynching you, well huge bummer, because more than nacho I feel that I'm the one that's been pushing this alternative.

On the other hand, should you win as mafia after a hypothetically mislynching nacho, well, good, I did tried to discuss the scenario.

I know I could be mistaken, and I don't mind changing my position when somebody points a flaw in the logic behind my arguments. But, nacho is a skilled player, I reckon that should he wanted to come up with a fake claim he could've done that. Not saying he is not lying, just that he could be very well telling the truth. Although, being absent for two days, do ring an alarm, mostly if we take into account the stakes at this point of the game.

And if all that is lazy, well, so be it.

Vetteman94 said:

Why should I believe someone who lied about his role when there was no need for it?

Not saying that we should trust nacho, as you said earlier, you don't trust both of them it's just that nacho's lie is a bigger scum tell. I'm not saying we have to ignore his lie, just that we should look at the whole picture, and decide also on the possibilities of losing the game after a mislynch. Weren't you so worried yesterDay about a mislynch.

benao87 said:
Linkzmax said:
benao87 said:

noctis still haven't casted a vote, still wouldn't be enough to lynch the immediately.

I'm not liking this, I'd like to believe that we can lynch linkz and still win the game. With Nacho there is a scenario were we lose today. Not liking this at all.

You've given no such scenario where not lynching a scum me would result in a Town loss. I didn't even respond to your idea that a scum me indicates a scum Noctis since Astroe confirmes Noctis visited me, but who would be the third mafis in that case if it isn't trashleg, who's modkill would ruin the instawin?

The thing is that even with astro seeing noctis at your place, we don't really know if he is truly a motivator. He was cleared through you, so you may have that certitude, I don't. I'm think that you and nacho are definitely not on the same side, should you be mafia, you could be very well lie about noctis role, and making him a scum buddy, if vette is the third one, lynching nacho would mean that we lose the game. You are a very good player, one that if needed could hide his relationship with the other players through the day.

The thing is that I do believe that radish is town, and that we can allow to mislynch you, should you be town, as you town, would mean a noctis town, reducing the possibilites of 3 mafia players among the surviving (after mario modkills trashleg)

It's not about choosing you or nacho, it's about to find out how town could win, if your lynch allow us to know how the mafia are, well perfect. Should we lose after mislynching you, well huge bummer, because more than nacho I feel that I'm the one that's been pushing this alternative.

On the other hand, should you win as mafia after a hypothetically mislynching nacho, well, good, I did tried to discuss the scenario.

I know I could be mistaken, and I don't mind changing my position when somebody points a flaw in the logic behind my arguments. But, nacho is a skilled player, I reckon that should he wanted to come up with a fake claim he could've done that. Not saying he is not lying, just that he could be very well telling the truth. Although, being absent for two days, do ring an alarm, mostly if we take into account the stakes at this point of the game.

Vetteman94 said:

Why should I believe someone who lied about his role when there was no need for it?

Not saying that we should trust nacho, as you said earlier, you don't trust both of them it's just that nacho's lie is a bigger scum tell. I'm not saying we have to ignore his lie, just that we should look at the whole picture, and decide also on the possibilities of losing the game after a mislynch. Weren't you so worried yesterDay about a mislynch.

Yes I am, but when someone blatantly lies about something where there is no need for a lie, its a pretty strong Mafia tell.  And I am willing to forget about the possiblity of Linkz being mafia to kill someone who lies for no reason.  As town you have no reason to lie about your role.  I am willing to bet that if no one came out and mentioned they couldnt believe he was vanilla townie he would never had "changed" his role claim.  He would have rode it out until the end.   But because multiple people brought it as an issue,  he came out rather quickly to say that it was all a trap.  "Hey you guys you know what I said earlier about beig vanilla townie?  Just joking im really a Commuter it was all a trap, now just ignore that I lied for no reason"   Paraphrasing, but basically what he said.   

Vetteman94 said:
benao87 said:
Linkzmax said:
benao87 said:

Vetteman94 said:

Yes I am, but when someone blatantly lies about something where there is no need for a lie, its a pretty strong Mafia tell.  And I am willing to forget about the possiblity of Linkz being mafia to kill someone who lies for no reason.  As town you have no reason to lie about your role.  I am willing to bet that if no one came out and mentioned they couldnt believe he was vanilla townie he would never had "changed" his role claim.  He would have rode it out until the end.   But because multiple people brought it as an issue,  he came out rather quickly to say that it was all a trap.  "Hey you guys you know what I said earlier about beig vanilla townie?  Just joking im really a Commuter it was all a trap, now just ignore that I lied for no reason"   Paraphrasing, but basically what he said.   

I understand.

With noctis vote, and radish unvote they are still at L-2 both.

radishhead said:
I didn't realise that Nacho claimed flying bison, that's kind of unbelievable - also, I know that Linkz is a roleblocker (whether he's town-aligned or not), so I'm not comfortable with what's going on right now.

Unvote: Linkz

Don't want to vote Nacho yet, because his original hypothesis that stopped me from voting him in the first place is still pretty strong

It's either you vote for nacho or linkz. Don't let this day keep on dragging.