By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Guy asks 100 girls for sex

Did any of those girls say yes?..see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxyySRgrYsU

Around the Network

A broad did the same thing

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

So awkward to watch lol

nice. if he asked differently he'd gotten laid a bunch.

I was to embarrassed to watch! lolol. I only got to the part where he ask to mom and daughters! He almost had the Asian mommy though!

Around the Network
snyps said:
nice. if he asked differently he'd gotten laid a bunch.

I guess those socks weren´t helping either.

i thought this was done before. Maybe it was can i touch your boobs or something.

Good experiment none the less.

Shows that woman have the sex control lol.

mmh so I'm not the only guy with a 0% succes rate

I tried something like that, although less direct, only once, and I had 2% success, asked 50 and fucked one. Doing it on the beach helped, I guess, not only sun, summer and holidays atmosphere, but also girls being away from home and not fearing neighbourhood gossipmongers badmouthing them...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

He asked a Mom with her daughters...LOL

----

There is a link to a girl doing the same thing, her success rate is 50%!

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results