By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs Current Vs. Next Gen Footage(Videos)

What do you think of the footage?

Kill it with fire 29 13.36%

WTF 17 7.83%

Wow, just wow 14 6.45%

atrocity 1 0.46%

looks meh 26 11.98%

Best looking game ever-sarcasm 8 3.69%

looks ok at best 17 7.83%

Wow, so watch dogs is on the ps2? 67 30.88%

looks good 38 17.51%

Total:217
cheesecake said:
ninjablade said:
lol neogaf just confirmed 160sp on wiiu i would make the bet with anyone, that the wiiu version will the same as current gen. 2 month ban vs lifetime and you guys are scared.

1.what the fuck is 160sp?

2.I'll glady take the bet mr Blade

i wont take the bet with you, has to an established user, not somebody who just made a fake account to make a bet.

Around the Network
ninjablade said:
lol neogaf just confirmed 160sp on wiiu i would make the bet with anyone, that the wiiu version will the same as current gen. 2 month ban vs lifetime and you guys are scared.

Neogaf confirmed what? Haahahahaha, Neogaf is a group of freaks without based rationale. They are based on a drawing of who have no idea how to approach it. The pity is there are fools like you who believe it. Poor guy, you should get a life and a brain.  It's a shame you can not see a development kit as I could see, as well you would remove the desire to talk nonsense.

sniper989 said:
I think it is the Wii U version.

After seeing  Pikmin 3 and the beginning stages of what the Wii U can do...I highly doubt that, unless Ubi half-assed it.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

I'll take your bet ninjablade. Also, why is CoD Ghost using the same engine for X1/PS4/WiiU but not 360/PS3? Before you say "they probably could have" remember they didn't and have no reason not to if it was possible.
OT: Watch Dogs can't possibly look that bad on 360/PS3.

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
sniper989 said:
I think it is the Wii U version.

After seeing  Pikmin 3 and the beginning stages of what the Wii U can do...I highly doubt that, unless Ubi half-assed it.

If the Wii U version doesn't have at least higher res textures and more details, it'll be because Ubi half-arsed it. 1GB is a lot better than <500MB for an open world game.

Around the Network
ninjablade said:
cheesecake said:
ninjablade said:

i wont take the bet with you, has to an established user, not somebody who just made a fake account to make a bet.

Hmmm, I've read the entire thread so far and I find this to be quiet entertaining. How about the following conditions in concrete?

If Watch Dogs is better on the Wii U in the visual department overall compared to the X360/PS3 (no ifs and buts, for example "but the FPS is about the same! or lower at this point by 1FPS!" or "if the 360/PS3 versions were made alongside the Wii U version with the same attention!" that'd be kind of dumb. No excuses) according to Digital Foundry from http://www.eurogamer.net/ , the user "ninjablade" will be perma banned from VGChartz and the person who posted in the past with the account "ninjablade" will go on without ever using another account on VGChartz forums or return to the VGChartz forums.

If Watch Dogs on Wii U is on the same level of graphics overall(or worse) with the X360/PS3 versions according to Digital Foundry from http://www.eurogamer.net/ , the user who bets with "ninjablade" will be perma banned from vgchartz and the person who posted in the past with the account that bets with "ninjablade" will go on without ever using another account on VGChartz forums or return to the VGChartz forums.

I think that's quiet fair, and although I'm still new like you, I'm willing to make this bet with you under the conditions I've listed as they are unbiased and decided by a third party website. It will be fun to see the results I think What do you say, ninjablade?

IHateLife said:
ninjablade said:
cheesecake said:
ninjablade said:

Hmmm, I've read the entire thread so far and I find this to be quiet entertaining. How about the following conditions in concrete?

If Watch Dogs is better on the Wii U in the visual department overall compared to the X360/PS3 (no ifs and buts, for example "but the FPS is about the same! or lower at this point by 1FPS!" or "if the 360/PS3 versions were made alongside the Wii U version with the same attention!" that'd be kind of dumb. No excuses) according to Digital Foundry from http://www.eurogamer.net/ , the user "ninjablade" will be perma banned from VGChartz and the person who posted in the past with the account "ninjablade" will go on without ever using another account on VGChartz forums or return to the VGChartz forums.

If Watch Dogs on Wii U is on the same level of graphics overall(or worse) with the X360/PS3 versions according to Digital Foundry from http://www.eurogamer.net/ , the user who bets with "ninjablade" will be perma banned from vgchartz and the person who posted in the past with the account that bets with "ninjablade" will go on without ever using another account on VGChartz forums or return to the VGChartz forums.

I think that's quiet fair, and although I'm still new like you, I'm willing to make this bet with you under the conditions I've listed as they are unbiased and decided by a third party website. It will be fun to see the results I think What do you say, ninjablade?

you don't seem to understand my bet is with the people saying it will much better then currentgen versions, the peopel that think it will be comparable to machines thats are 7-9x more powerful then wiiu, the wiiu could be better or worst then the 360/ps3, versions but will look like the currentgen versions and look nothing like the nextgen versions.

ninjablade said:
IHateLife said:
ninjablade said:

you don't seem to understand my bet is with the people saying it will much better then currentgen versions, the peopel that think it will be comparable to machines thats are 7-9x more powerful then wiiu, the wiiu could be better or worst then the 360/ps3, versions but will look like the currentgen versions and look nothing like the nextgen versions.

From what I have read, your argument is that it will be pretty much the same on 360/PS3/Wii U, so I understand you perfectly fine and came up with very sensible bet conditions since I like to gamble, I mean, I'd bet you a good amount of cash if I could but I really doubt you'd honor it even if I won especially since you are in another continent. I guess you aren't willing to bet when things are fair and clear cut, no biggie.

I also don't think people are that ignorant if you consider the price difference in what you pay for in hardware. Price-wise, PC>XONE(due to Kinect 2)>PS4>Wii U(high gamepad price), you get what you pay for.

IHateLife said:
ninjablade said:
IHateLife said:
ninjablade said:

From what I have read, your argument is that it will be pretty much the same on 360/PS3/Wii U, so I understand you perfectly fine and came up with very sensible bet conditions since I like to gamble, I mean, I'd bet you a good amount of cash if I could but I really doubt you'd honor it even if I won especially since you are in another continent. I guess you aren't willing to bet when things are fair and clear cut, no biggie.

I also don't think people are that ignorant if you consider the price difference in what you pay for in hardware. Price-wise, PC>XONE(due to Kinect 2)>PS4>Wii U(high gamepad price), you get what you pay for.

ok there are mulitplatform games which look better on 360 then on ps3, thats differnce is not what i'm talking about, thats the best case for the wiiu version, but it won't be in the same league as the xbone/ps4 versions, it will in the league as the current gen versions, just look at witcher 2 on 360 and look at witcher 3 on ps4/xbone thats the differnce that you will see with watch dogs.

I find it funny all the people who play primary on consoles are whining about the graphics on the current gen version. I guess as a PC gamer I'm used to seeing cruddy graphics when having to play a game on the consoles.