Kingdom Hearts 22 33.85%

Kingdom Hearts: Chains of Memories 0 0%

Kingdom Hearts II 25 38.46%

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days 2 3.08%

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep 10 15.38%

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance 6 9.23%

Kingdom Hearts Re Coded 0 0%

Total:65

Original but KH2 had the better battle system but also reduced the series to typical generic Anime shit. Organization 13 is the most worthless thing to come out of the series.

Around the Network

3D was the most fun from beggining to end for me. KH2 and Days next. Days i thought was great for giving us a view of the other side and the dramatic ending aswell as finally giving sense to that KH1 secret ending.

Birth by Sleep

...with Flow Motion haha

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

My favorite is Kingdom Hearts II, I loved the Roxas story and I almost cried when he said that his summer vacation was over, and the battle with the 1000 hearless was so epic . I loved the battle system, It's LOTS of fun and the camera control was really improved. I loved the addition of the Drive forms and how you could partner with a Disney character to perform a limit move. One of my favorite parts of the game is Timeless River, it makes me feel so happy.

I've actually owned two copies of the game but I had to sell the first one...

KH2

Around the Network

BBS

Played them all. ANd i like BBS the most. the camera sucks the least, the combat is better. the deck combo system is addiction. Nice worlds, good characters, Aqua(thats how you do a female lead SE, not that Lighting crap), Leonard Nimoy, multiplayer, hell even the stupid board game was kind fun.

3D, then 2 BBS and 3D are better versions of 2 IMHO

KH2 is my favorite one, it got me into the series and it had great moments( ex. ending of Roxas vacation). The gameplay was great too, and it set the mark for it to improve in Birth by Sleep.

In order I would put them like this(the ones Ive played)

Kh2>BbS>Kh>Re:CoM>CoM

I'm really lookig forward to play the HD remasters of KH1 and Chain of Memories and I think Square Enix will release KH 2.5 HD next year

I've unfortunately only had a chance to play the first three games in the series, but out of those three I would have to give it to the original. The second one just wasn't as cohesive as it should have been.