By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A Muslim writes about Jesus - Is This The Most Embarrassing Interview Fox News Has Ever Done?

Looool

Thanks for the laugh.

Around the Network

That Green Screen was absolutely beautiful. It looked like he was floating right there in LA. So realistic.

... Wait, what was this about, again?

Aslan handled himself really well there. He was calm, collected, and presented his credentials clearly.

Obviously the anchor had her talking points and wasn't about to deviate from them even if the line of questioning became increasingly awkward and unproductive given Aslan's answers.

With a name like Aslan, I'm surprised he didn't eat her head off.

This is hilarious. He just shuts them down.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

He might as well have. After all, he does have a PhD in History of Religions, you know.

Edit: Also, Aslan is a cool name. I feel like I heard it from somewhere before, though...

That was ...

beyond embarrassing.

You could tell how mind-blowing he found the question from the very start.

So Fox "news" does an interview with author and does a terrible job yet the same author appeared on Daily Show and had an excellent interview (compared to this interview).

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-july-17-2013/reza-aslan

NintendoPie said:
happydolphin said:

He might as well have. After all, he does have a PhD in History of Religions, you know.

Edit: Also, Aslan is a cool name. I feel like I heard it from somewhere before, though...

Oh, come on.  He was the father in The Lion King.

pokoko said:

Oh, come on.  He was the father in The Lion King.

You fell for my trap!

Actually, I really did forget where I heard it from. :P