By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Come for a drive with me, I can fit everyone!

Through YouTube that is, I discovered I could wedge my Mobile in between the Dash Board and my GPS, so I thought I would film for kicks and see how it turned out, I actually only made it so you guys could see the Sunshine Coast for anyone interested, it's actually really boring to watch, but the song is good =P

This was this morning BTW.

Around the Network

what is that ratteling sound i hear once i a while?

anyway good video=]

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

very boring

Told you it was boring, it's boring as hell, the rattling sound is part of the 'song' it's an epilogue of Violet UK, Solo career of Band leader of X Japan.

ah i thought it was your car

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

No, transfering the file from Mobile format to Windows Movie Maker compatable killed the sound for some reason, so I had to put a song in, which sucks cause the exhaust and me talking to you guys was the whole original idea.

man that would have been so cool if i recognised anything...im from melbourne but ive been on holiday there a few times....didnt see anywhere i recognised :(

I should of turned left at the first lights, into the actual town/city, then you may of noticed something, but nope, instead I turned the boring way.

Its actually interesting ... oh , wait , wrong thread :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I can't beleive I made it through those whole 6 minutes.