By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty: Ghosts coming to Wii U, runs same next-gen engine as Xbox One and PS4 version

http://haverzine.com/2013/07/26/call-of-duty-ghosts-coming-to-wii-u-runs-same-next-gen-engine-a-xbox-one-and-ps4-version/

Well this will be interesting, :3

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

it's from the original facebook announcement. Nothing but PR rhetoric. I suggest we wait until we see Wii U footage

I gotta give it to them: no matter how bad Activision can look at times (and deserved, of course), at least they do support Nintendo.

yay. i was going to get black ops 2 but ill wait for ghost on wiiu now.

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Considering it's Treyarch who are making the port and considering that they worked with Infinity Ward on the engine and also considering they know how WiiU works why not?

Around the Network

Of course it does. The differences in the 8th gen will be a lot smaller than a lot of people realize.

sales will explode.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

But..but...but EA says Wii U cant run next gen engines.
Anyways, as mentioned the gap between PS4/ Xbone- Wii U isnt going to be nearly as big as the previous gen. Even Wii U Watch Dogs has been developed alongside the next gen versions.

when people go buy the Wii U this holiday they'd want more CoD like games so they'd go for the PS and Xbox instead, but with games like Watch Dogs, CoD Ghosts, Batman Arkham Origins, Assassin's Creed IV coming to the Wii U, i can see sales picking up A LOT.

thanks activision. now gimme a new Crash Bandicoot that doesn't suck please.

This unfortunately proves that the next gen engine will suck balls just like their previous engine, not that I'm really surprised though. Is it new proprietary or based upon some other engine? IW engine, ID tech 4 or 5?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!