By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trayvon Martin not an innocent kid! George Zimmerman not a racist!

TM is dead, GZ is a murderer. I just like to stick to the facts.

Around the Network
Multishanks said:

Yeah when I saw he wrote that I was like....really. He deserves to get shot in the chest and bleed to death in the street?? Wow....no one deserves that man.....judgements aside about him being a drug dealer (if it's even true).

In the US if a minority is caugtht with drugs on them its automatically assumed that they are also drug dealers especially if anyone from the right wing media finds out about it.

this reminde me alot this phrase, I am not racist I have black people friend and I love Tacos. maybe I ll buy one for the diner.

Chris Hu said:
Multishanks said:

Yeah when I saw he wrote that I was like....really. He deserves to get shot in the chest and bleed to death in the street?? Wow....no one deserves that man.....judgements aside about him being a drug dealer (if it's even true).

In the US if a minority is caugtht with drugs on them its automatically assumed that they are also drug dealers especially if anyone from the right wing media finds out about it.

Or you know... they find text messages of the event on the persons phone. But lets ignore that

Just like you like to ignore everything in Zimmermans past.  I get it to you Zimmerman is a saint.  But last time I checked no saint ever possesed a handgun and murdered another person with it.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Chris Hu said:

No duh there where no domestic charges I said in my post they where later on dropped by his girlfriend.  Also you don't have to have a criminal record in order to have a history of domestic violence.  There are plenty of people out there that raped and abused women and never have been prosecuted for what they have done.  Keep on worshipping saint Zimmerman all you want.  The fact remains his past was just as shady as Trayvons.

Face palm yourself. I will repeat, there were no charges. Ever. Period. There was no police called. There was no police report. There was no arrest. And there was no charges to be abke to drop.

You need to facepalm yourself in 2005 Zimmerman bragged on his Myspace account that all his previous run ins with the law didn't lead to any charges.  Anyway his ex girlfriend field a restraining order on him and accused him of domestic violence so if there was zero history of domestic violence I doubt she would have did that but ist clear you think that Zimmerman is a saint no matter what facts are brought up.  Also the case was a mess from the start and the Sanford police did a piss poor job handling and investigating it.  Travyon was tested for drugs in his system and Zimmerman wasn't on the day of the shooting even though if they would have followed standard procedure he should have been tested for drugs also.  But then again I wasn't expecting anything better since Flordia police is pretty much a joke when it comes to investigating criminal cases as proven by the Casey Anthony case that took place two years earlier.

Wow buddy... people file restraining orders all the time with no evidence or abuse. You really are clueless when it comes to this kind of stuff. The 2 felonies that he bragged were dropped were the ones that he got from pushing the police officer. But yup... keep on stretching

Chris Hu said:

Just like you like to ignore everything in Zimmermans past.  I get it to you Zimmerman is a saint.  But last time I checked no saint ever possesed a handgun and murdered another person with it.

I think you need to do some more research then. I'm sure you can find a lot.

Chris Hu said:
thismeintiel said:
Chris Hu said:

There where zero eye witnesses so no one knows who really started the fight. 

Oh, so you believe Zimmerman is not guilty, now.  That's good.  Since, you know, there is no evidence that Zimmerman started the fight, either.  And during the fight, Zimmerman clearly acted in self defense, so the jury did the right thing.  I'm glad you have changed your mind.

Just because Zimmerman didn't get convicted doesn't mean he is innocent there are millions of guilty people walking around freely every day.  Casey Anthony didn't get convicted also, that doesn't mean she is innocent.  The only thing those two cases proof is that the Florida is a joke when it comes to  properly investigating criminal cases.

Casey Anthony has nothing to do with this case, as all the evidence in the Zimmerman case supports Zimmerman's version of events.  In other words, a open and shut self defense case.  Am I pissed by the Casey Anthony verdict?  Yea.  I believed she murdered her baby.  Am I going to call for the Federal government to change the outcome of the trial, while labeling Casey Anthony a racist?  No.

The sad fact about the Zimmerman case is people still want to focus on the dead "innocent black boy" and the "racist white murderer who stalked him."  The problem with that is it's not factually accurate.  But to those people, facts don't matter.  It doesn't matter that Trayvon was much taller than Zimmerman and was athletically built.  It doesn't matter that Zimmerman actually stopped following Trayvon after the dispatcher told him they didn't need him to.  It doesn't matter that Trayvon had plenty of time to get home, but instead decided to stick around.  It doesn't matter that Zimmerman had a broken nose and was having his head repeatedly smashed into the concrete sidewalk.  All that matters is Trayvon, the "victim," was black and Zimmerman, the "murderer," was "white."

The saddest part is that is if Zimmerman didn't have a gun and was unable to call for help, and Trayvon had actually been able to smash his brains in, then this would have stayed a local story.  Just like all the black murders done by other blacks in the inner cities.  Those are ignored because they illustrate a real problem that would actually take people who care, and are willing to put the effort in, to fix.  It also doesn't allow the media and politicians (mostly on the left)  to do what they love doing most, stirring the race pot.  Why else would they call a Hispanic a white man, and yet call Obama black, when they both have the same amount of white in them? 

These threads are bullshit, I'm sorry to say. And people making Zimmerman out to be anything than what he was, a gun-totting, cop-wannabe, layabout bum with a shady past and a slimy personality, that's also complete bullshit.

If Zimmerman is someone's idea of a hero, that person is an asshole. End of story.

weaveworld said:
TM is dead. I just like to stick to the facts.

Deleted the stuff that wasnt facts from your comment. Yes please stick to them