By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resistance 3 with the Move Sharpshooter.

Tagged games:

Move Sharpshooter?

Yes, it is a lot of fun =D 21 80.77%

No, it is stupid =/ 5 19.23%

Total:26

Resistance 3 with the Move Sharpshooter.

I bought the Resistance collection and a Move Sharpshooter. Started today and I can´t believe how cool it is to use that toy machine gun to kill aliens, it is so intense, so freaking fun that I decided to play on foot after 10 minutes.

It gets me tired for sure, but, man, it is a blast! Anyone else like the peripheral?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Yeah its a lot of fun for single player. Killzone is a blast too.

To be honest, I was only able to use this add-on when it was being demo'ed at a local gaming/toy store. It was fun but I personally finished Killzone and Resistance without it. ^^

Mmmfishtacos said:

I will play Killzone 3 it as soon as I finish Resistance 3!!!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Mmmfishtacos said:

i only used the sharpshooter for a bit, didnt like it. so i stuck with the move by its self. and games like Killzone 3 were awesome. the move was so much better than traditional controls.

and i absolutely raped people in multiplayer, especially when i was using the sniper class. it wasnt even funny how much better i was than most people due to the Motion controller advantage.

Around the Network
killerzX said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

i only used the sharpshooter for a bit, didnt like it. so i stuck with the move by its self. and games like Killzone 3 were awesome. the move was so much better than traditional controls.

and i absolutely raped people in multiplayer, especially when i was using the sniper class. it wasnt even funny how much better i was than most people due to the Motion controller advantage.

Very cool, I will try the multiplayer as well, but, with the gun, I tried with the Move alone once and, althought it was fun, it was way to complicated for me. Maybe I just had to adapt myself to it.

killerzX said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Yeah, I never played killzone 3 with out the move controller. It basically turns it into an air mouse. But playing with MP with the sharphooter dosn't work so well. Slows ya down too much and has a larger cross hair drift problem.

tiffac said:
To be honest, I was only able to use this add-on when it was being demo'ed at a local gaming/toy store. It was fun but I personally finished Killzone and Resistance without it. ^^

Oh man, if you have the Move-Eye toy thingy, I really recomend the sharp shooter, or the Nico version, it is actually even better than the Sony model:

It is fully adjustable, the rear thing extends so it fells more like a rifle, very cool. The scope is very fun too. It is also, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH cheaper, I bought one for 20 dollars and it works amazing.

It works very well with Killzone but not so much with Resistance.

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

Haven't played Resistance 3 with it, but Killzone 3 with it was great. Pointer controls obliterate dual analogue for me.