By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Monster Hunter 4 Outsell Vita's Top 10 In Japan in Sales?

Can MH4 overtake Vita's Top 10 in sales? (Japan)

Easily 118 74.68%

Barely 12 7.59%

Maybe 16 10.13%

Fall Short 2 1.27%

Not a Chance 10 6.33%

Total:158

Can Monster Hunter 4 outsell the top 10 vita games in japan during 2013?

As of now, 1,072,000mil software sales Total in First Half of year! With God Eater 2 coming anything could happen!

↓↓↓ Vita's Top 10 games currently ↓↓↓ (Note: Should be around 10%-30% due to digital sales)

206k⇒ Soul Sacrifice
167k⇒ Toukiden
145k⇒ Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus: Shoujotachi no Shoumei
107k⇒One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
102k⇒Phantasy Star Online 2
84k⇒Muramasa: The Demon Blade
80k⇒Tales of Hearts
68k⇒Demon Gaze
67k⇒Valhalla Knights 3
56k⇒PhotoKano Kiss

VS

Around the Network

yep

Yes, but it won't sell as much, as the psp monster hunter games

As of now Vita's Top 10 with God Eater being number 1 easily will sell between 600-750k So even if like the top 5 go over 400k, then if Monster Hunter sells over 3mil, Vita loses... But thats just my opinion lol

007BondAgent said:
Yes, but it won't sell as much, as the psp monster hunter games

im still on debate with that tbh, i mean MH3G is the third highest selling game in japan for the franchise at 1.91mil+ and the psp versions sold over 4mil, one close to 5mil! But then again MH3G was a port and the install base wen release was not even 3mil. Now a new game (generation i guess you call it) is coming with a good 11mil+ install base! I say there is achance of 4mil+ by years end, but at least 3.5mil lifetime

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
It is going to be well past 2 million in pre orders when it comes out. So yes.

2mil FW Ô.ó jesus!!!!!!!

Honestly, as accurate as this might be, I think it's very disrespectful to make articles like this.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

It is going to destroy everything until Pokemon comes out

I think they'll be nearly even as long as GE2 doesn't bomb which as of now I don't see happening.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Almost certainly, it should do near 2mil FW, and over 3 come the end of the year. God Eater will be at around 550k for the Vita version, and the other games in the list will total only just above 1mil, maybe 1.2mil. So I see the best case being just short of 2mil for the Vita Top 10.

As such, surely the better question would be...will MH FW best the Vita Top 10?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.