By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Thirstiest Men of instagram.(go ahead and read)

Hahaha man the thirst is real on the internet

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
think-man said:

Why is she still doing it then lol

She's stupid that's why.

The "I'd buy your panties on eBay, dip em in and out of hot water like a tea bag and drink the greatness" Got me ROFL

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Cirio said:
think-man said:

Why is she still doing it then lol

She's stupid that's why.

Yep...I cant feel sorry for her if she still keeps doing it.

Cannot click, at work. What is it?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Is it just me, or do you guys find those girls hideous?

brr, maybe I just have a fat phobia, there is too much ass on these women, how do they sleep at night? They obviously can't lie sideways, or even face up with an ass the big....do they all sleep face down?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Mhmmm. Women that have meat on their bones. Delicious.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Michael-5 said:

brr, maybe I just have a fat phobia, there is too much ass on these women, how do they sleep at night? They obviously can't lie sideways, or even face up with an ass the big....do they all sleep face down?

YOU CAN'T COMMENT HERE, THIS IS FAT COUNTRY!

PullusPardus said:
Michael-5 said:

YOU CAN'T COMMENT HERE, THIS IS FAT COUNTRY!

I'm not Amrican.....LOL

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

It is interesting to see how differently people interpret these women's looks. Beauty is truly subjective.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS