By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - OXM: Wargaming on MS certification processes: "totally unacceptable" for free-to-play

Tagged games:

NiKKoM said:
lol.. if you would produce a quality product in the the first place you don't need to patch it up that many time... I hate when games are full of bugs and are just patched later on.. its horrible and a slap in the face to the people who buy first day,,

It's online multiplayer. Patches are mostly for fixing balance issues and adding features. It's not like those Valve and Blizzard MP titles, studios who certainly know how to polish their games before release, would have been better if they had no patches made.

Around the Network

People like to make a mountain out of a mole hole. People saying things like "why did they go with Microsoft then". The issue is certification process and they are currently working on a way to update faster.

LemonSlice said:
NiKKoM said:
lol.. if you would produce a quality product in the the first place you don't need to patch it up that many time... I hate when games are full of bugs and are just patched later on.. its horrible and a slap in the face to the people who buy first day,,

It's online multiplayer. Patches are mostly for fixing balance issues and adding features. It's not like those Valve and Blizzard MP titles, studios who certainly know how to polish their games before release, would have been better if they had no patches made.

Not for WoT

Their patch speed are epic slow compared to other F2P,1 or 2 months per patch

So not sure what the unhappy about,i'm sure QA test won't need that long time