By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Video game with the best story.

What video game do you think has the best story. Mine is LoZ because its so complicated and has so many twists. Even though most games have ganon as the bad guy and it may seem as they don't have a timeline nintendo announced there is one. Nintendo also announced that the timeline splits after OoT into two dimensions. This series is hard to predict but yet easy to predict that it has the best story imo.

Around the Network

SMG all the way
and then SSBM

Form this gen probably Bioshock has the best history, especially the little twist at the end.

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.

LOZ:TP was good and so was SMG and MP3...I choose them all!!

Definitely Tetris.

All the varying ways the main cast can interact with each other dynamically in real time is absolutely mind blowing.

CIHYFS?

Around the Network

Ok whoever is saying a mario platformer game has a good story must be on some type of drug. Lol i love the games and all but the story isn't a high point unless your on drugs(pun kinda intended). The princess getting kidnapped by bowser isn't too much of a story.

but for next gen, I will have to go with Wiisport. Fantastic story, it BLEW ME AWAY

honourable mention to Rockband and Guitar Hero 3, as well as Time Crisis

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
hitoriki said:
Form this gen probably Bioshock has the best history, especially the little twist at the end.

I agree the story in bioshock was new and the twist was so unexpected. I still like zeldas storyline better. 

i agree...i loved Wii Sports' story too

It seems people don't want to take this thread serious. W/E