By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Villain would you like to see get their own game??

theRepublic said:
zorg1000 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Ghosts in all the horror movies. Would be fun.

Wario in a real game.

Switch up any nintendo or rare franchise and let bad guy try to beat good guy.... let him.

Make an evil princess peach.

Wario has plenty of his own games, i think 4 Wario Lands and Wario World.

There is also Wario Land: Shake It! for the Wii.

Good call!!! How Iis that one? I never got to play it

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
theRepublic said:
zorg1000 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Ghosts in all the horror movies. Would be fun.

Wario in a real game.

Switch up any nintendo or rare franchise and let bad guy try to beat good guy.... let him.

Make an evil princess peach.

Wario has plenty of his own games, i think 4 Wario Lands and Wario World.

There is also Wario Land: Shake It! for the Wii.

Good call!!! How Iis that one? I never got to play it

No idea actually.  I never played it either.  I just remembered that there was a 2D platformer for the Wii that had Wario as the main character and went googling to find it.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Beatrix from FFIX, maybe some form of origins story or just follow her story through FFIX

And as some other people have said, the helghast..They should have gone with this approach in shadowfall.

zorg1000 said:
Resident Evil-play as Wesker throughout Zero and the original

Metal Gear Solid-play as Revolver Ocelot throughout the entire series

Oh man. Playing as Wesker in the RE4 Mercenaries mode was incredible, punching Ganados through windows. I agree, Wesker and Revolver Ocelot would be great choices, as well as Sephiroth.

Technically, the game I want most is already being made. Metal Gear Solid 5. Big Boss wasn't exactly a "villain" in MGS3 through to Peace Walker.

brendude13 said:
zorg1000 said:

Oh man. Playing as Wesker in the RE4 Mercenaries mode was incredible, punching Ganados through windows. I agree, Wesker and Revolver Ocelot would be great choices, as well as Sephiroth.

Technically, the game I want most is already being made. Metal Gear Solid 5. Big Boss wasn't exactly a "villain" in MGS3 through to Peace Walker.

Is he a villian in MGS5?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
kessler from infamous deserves one

He technically does.

zorg1000 said:
brendude13 said:
zorg1000 said:

Is he a villian in MGS5?

It definitely looks like it in the trailer.

This may or may not be on subject pending on how you look at it.. but I do hope Warner Bros. has a Suicide Squad game in the works... that would be awesome... or perhaps a Lego DC Villains United.. LOL.. (Why not seems we got everything else in Lego's or will be getting anyway.. ) They could also do a game for The Music Meister from Batman Brave and The Bold.. (That would be a Dload only game most likely..)

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

Anyway some awesome replies... :D

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

pezus said:
Chris1596 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
kessler from infamous deserves one

This would be pretty awesome 

But wouldn't that be pretty similar to playing, well, Cole?

u shut ur whore mouth