By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - South Park's creators explain how The Stick of Truth got too big for its own good.

Tagged games:

Are you exited for the game?

Hell yea! 24 57.14%

Sort of. 12 28.57%

No lolroflmao. 6 14.29%

Total:42
BasilZero said:
The longer it takes to release the less my hype gets :(

Didnt they say a early 2013 release? Its already past that, dammit release it D:

No, they said "holidays (or whenever it comes out)" after THQ went under

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

I love Skyrim, so this could be good!

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

I had thought this was pushed back to 2014. Be nice to see it make it out by year's end.

The game Matt and Trey are describing sounds incredible. Let's just hope their vision translates well into the actual game.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
The game Matt and Trey are describing sounds incredible. Let's just hope their vision translates well into the actual game.

have you seen the book of mormon?

matt and trey always bring it.  i have faith that this will be no less amazing.  actually, just having a game that focuses on humor instead of grit and violence is a very very welcome change to the recent offerings by the industry.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

matt and trey always bring it.  i have faith that this will be no less amazing.  actually, just having a game that focuses on humor instead of grit and violence is a very very welcome change to the recent offerings by the industry.

Not yet but I'm seeing it as soon as it comes to Ottawa (or when I get down to New York whichever comes first). Matt & Trey do have a very good track record (I even enjoyed Baseketball)

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
kitler53 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Not yet but I'm seeing it as soon as it comes to Ottawa (or when I get down to New York whichever comes first). Matt & Trey do have a very good track record (I even enjoyed Baseketball)

i saw book of mormon this feburary i think.  amazeballs.

Very excited for this game to release, I have very much faith in them

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Hope it turns out good, we need more comedy games.

i cant wait, im about as excited for this game as for gta5, maybe a tad more bc i know what to expect from gta 5, not so much this one other than a good time :) i am looking forward to the next season, i think in october.

i had fun with friends on the n64 south park that was realistically horribly put together.