By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

FrontlineJaguar said:
@imp is your titanfall working all right now
If not go can complaint Microsoft they will give you a new copy if you have the bill.

I finished a match a little bit ago. Stayed with the same group into the next match and it started doing the grinding noise and locked up. Wondering if it's my Xbox.

Around the Network

@imp check if it happens with other games. Do it now.

FrontlineJaguar said:
@imp check if it happens with other games. Do it now.

PvZ: GW (disc) worked fine just now and so did KI and the COD: Ghosts multiplayer demo. Going to just return the game for a different copy and see how that goes. Worst case scenario I just return the XB1 to the same store. I've only had it for a week and a half so it shouldn't be a problem.

anybody else having problems signing in on their X1?

It's truely sad a game like Titanfall can't have it's moment of glory for a single day without being bashed someway or another. It's okay though. The more hate Titanfall generates, the more it shows how popular it really is.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
anybody else having problems signing in on their X1?

No but ive been signed in watching Flix. Have not been kicked out either

Just got off the phone with Microsoft store, cause they fucked up my titanfall bundle(they didn't send it). They said all there xbox one bundles where out of stock. I'm in California FYI.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Live on Xbox is having some issues. Can't sign in or match make

Xbox One*

http://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-500gb-titanfall-bundle-xbox-one/-/A-15220458#prodSlot=medium_1_1

Using the find in store button it's saying not in stock every place I look.

Do we think they've sold out? My local target only had two bundles left when I was there this morning.