By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:
papamudd said:
Hmm can I give points to another member? if so please give DJEvolve 10 of my points for all the abuse he took.

Also I'd like a title reflecting the fact that I've never owned an MS console before in my life, have a PS3 and am jumping ship to X1. I would say that's pretty rare for next gen :p

lol

Hopefully you enjoy your X1 :)  

Dead Rising 3 will be the first game I get, then probably Lego Marvel... not sure what shooter yet, but  probably BF4

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network
papamudd said:
JayWood2010 said:

lol

Hopefully you enjoy your X1 :)  

Dead Rising 3 will be the first game I get, then probably Lego Marvel... not sure what shooter yet, but  probably BF4

Im not a big Dead Rising fan myself but DR3 is looking good so far.  Im having a hard time figuring out my first couple of games because there is quite a few I want.  Likely Killer Instinct, Forza 5, and Battlefield 3 day 1.  Then later Ill pick up Ryse, Watch Dogs, Crimson Dragon, and Call of Duty

I might get Ryse...
I'm not a fan of the previous DR games, but DR3 looks great in terms of graphics and regards to a zombie survival game. Co-op is a big plus for my gaming choices also looking forward to Dead Island's sequel. Not sure what other games I'm really interested in right now, but there are some great titles coming out. Killer Instinct and Titan Fall are definitely not on my list though

Talal said:

`5 Minutes of Ryse Multiplayer

i keep going back and forth on Ryse but that multiplayer has me very interested in it now. The first level was kind of meh but the 2nd one looked very fun.

It's also a very interesting take to multiplayer and seems to have a horde like mode. Thought it was cool and im pretty sure ill be getting it afterall.

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
True. The X1 version will definitely be superior to the 360 in every way. Will probably just wait for that version instead, by then it might be cheap as well.

and i am almost certain they'll have a bundle for such an hipped title

papamudd said:
Hmm can I give points to another member? if so please give DJEvolve 10 of my points for all the abuse he took.

Also I'd like a title reflecting the fact that I've never owned an MS console before in my life, have a PS3 and am jumping ship to X1. I would say that's pretty rare for next gen :p

Welcome to the other side, we have plenty of room :).

So whay game do you think could be bundled with the x1 in na? I would think a shooter like titanfall, but that isnt a launch title... So id say either bf4 or madden... What do you guys think?

Talal said:

papamudd said:
So whay game do you think could be bundled with the x1 in na? I would think a shooter like titanfall, but that isnt a launch title... So id say either bf4 or madden... What do you guys think?

COD Ghosts, launching same day.

But I don't think it'll be that as there is already a COD bundle announced.

Live show in 40 minutes! -http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166777