By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

jlmurph2 said:
JayWood2010 said:

You guys are lucky I didn't ask "What was the 1st Xbox 360 arcade game". I could barely find it myself.

Ms. Pacman or Hexic-HD?

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
jlmurph2 said:
JayWood2010 said:

You guys are lucky I didn't ask "What was the 1st Xbox 360 arcade game". I could barely find it myself.

Ms. Pacman or Hexic-HD?

Hexic-HD, notice I said "Xbox 360" ;)

I am in the beta for titanfall yeah my valentines day gift I got it finally downloading it.

Ryuu96 said:
endimion said:
I'll take it if you feel that generous :)

K Endimion has dibs if I just give it away LOL Idk....Pretty much everybody who has XB1 has Fifa (In Uk) I cba to sell it to some American on Ebay xD I don't think I would get that much either since it's digital code...I don't really need the money either lol...

So...Do you want it? Theres also a Fifa Pack Code w/e that is (don't forget to download it, expires in March)

Sorry went to sleep.... Yeah sure i want it :)

Around the Network

about X or FF...
to be fair I haven't seen a JRPG with a compelling game play for ages.... now don't get me wrong some have great stories, great graphics, great cut scenes.... but god I haven't found one with all that good and a great gameplay.... FFXIII sucked for me and didn't really get into the characters....
I like turned based more than real time.... heck I like the one where your have tiles of effect even better... they should try to do one where you can queue your squad attacks, also that certain combo with the right combination of characters and attacks does ultra combo with a system of QTE while the attack unleashes... with different modificators...
my last good RPG all together where Lost odyssey, Mass Effect saga, Star wars Kotor, and fallout saga.... game play wise I liked enchanted arms but overall it was a really average game....

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6067693

this man is the man lol.... so I'm in the beta YEAAAAHHHH.... if I get a code later I'll drop it here....

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=178395

Get ready for a packed couple of months!!

What TF servers are everyone on?

Mrstarcraft111 if anyone wants a new origin friend (finally a good reason to use Origin that isn't ME3!).

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

JayWood2010 said:
yo_john117 said:

I'd say Jay deserves it out of any of us honestly. The amount of work and dedication he's put into this thread (oh and what a great thread it is!) is amazing. That coupled with his great attitude and him striving to always be a better member on this site, as well as him actually running out of XBL pretty soon, makes him the best pick IMO.

Awwh why shucks, thank you :3  but really you guys are who make this thread.  It was empty for months until we established a small little click here.  So without the user who post in it every day it is really just another thread :)

Really? I don't remember it ever being empty in this thread lol.

But hey, I think most here would agree a big reason why we all come back so often is because the host is such a great guy

Anyways I just turned my X1 on and it's updating! ^_^