By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

That Nintendo fusion leak sounds too good to be true, like that other leak about a supposed Direct? something like that; read just like a fan's wishlist, or "wet dream".

Also does Elder Scrolls have a monthly fee? If so... :(

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:

I does from what I've heard. If Star Wars struggled with paid, what's the Elder Scrolls going to do?

It'll drop the pay to play soon after.

Slade6alpha said:
That Nintendo fusion leak sounds too good to be true, like that other leak about a supposed Direct? something like that; read just like a fan's wishlist, or "wet dream".

Yeah, definitely sounds too good to be true, I'm not much of a Nintendo fan and even I'm impressed, so it's got to be fake. 

Unfortunately it does, but since it's releasing on PC 3 months early, it should shorten the amount of time that us console gamers have to wait for it to go F2P, as most MMO's go F2P within 6 months to a year. But at least the game comes with a free month, if I no life it I can max out a character on one of the 3 factions during the free month, and then wait for it to go F2P before I go back to play the other 2 factions to experience their unique storylines. I definitely think I'm going to play Daggerfall Covenant first, the faction leader is voiced by Bill Nighy, I can't pass that up. 

This was a spam post...that was deleted by axumblade  

Spinal Mechanics Revealed

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:

900k Xbox One's on the shelf? A good supply or TitanFall!

VGC is about 2 weeks behind this announcement currently.  So by the time VGC catches up to the 23rd it could very well be around 400k-300k on shelves. 3.2m atm so if we think it will sell 200k within the next two weeks according to VC then yeah about 400k

"We sold through nearly every unit we could in the holiday period and pulled forward as many units as we could from Q3. However, only some of those shipments were sold into the channel in the final period of the quarter and so there was not time to sell the units through to customers," Dennis said. "These units are now being sold through to customers."

RavenXtra said:
. Though I seriously need to catch up on the series (shut up Jay! xD). 

Just so you guys understand, this person says that they are a halo fan.......Yet hasnt played Halo 3, ODST, Reach, or 4 -_-  Too busy playing that Mario

Congratz to Seece on making it to the next round of the user tournament! One of VGC's best members in my opinion. Tries and keeps a level head as well as being intelligent.

That fusion might get me back in nintysoft group even maybe a handheld

Ryuu96 said:

Update: A Square Enix spokesperson issued the following statement to IGN: "Both platforms offer the same outstanding Tomb Raider experience. Delivering the core Tomb Raider gameplay at native 1080p and running at 30fps was always our primary goal given the type of experience Tomb Raider is and the exploration we want players to do. Anything beyond 30fps for this version is gravy."

Original story follows.

Capcom have commented, Idk where the thread is but clear it up for everybody here

Edit, Does that mean both versions are 1080P 30FPS?...

Xbox One 30-45 FPS and PS4 40-60 FPS: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=757184