By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

maximrace said:
Then you aren't looking because I know almost everybody of xbox empire is hyped for E3 and especially msft conference

Well I don't feel it at all, I show you threads of hype in other years and you only say they are hyped. This is the first year that we don't have a countdown thread. Something I don't blame on the low salesnumbers because you see less hype than before on other sites aswell.  GT had an amazing 30 days of E3 last year that made gamers hyped and atleast interested in E3 http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/etv8rt/alien--isolation-what-to-expect-from-alien--isolation

Strange because their are so many conferences.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
I'm not really all that hyped for E3. They might announce some cool new stuff, but how much of it will actually release this year? Maybe they'll have some nice surprises and do have some big stuff planned for this year that we don't know about it, but I'm not expecting that to be the case.

Same, I mean most games will be 2016 and a lot of them will probably be 2017 which is disappointing.its going to make me excited for games that are a long way away. I personally think anything revealed at e3 should be released by the next e3. 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

I can't feel the hype at all, with the leaks/teases most of the announcements are out. Gears remake, battletoads, American football game, banjo.. Besides it being on the same day I got one exam, as I previously said I only feel pressure about the day, hype 0.

Ka-pi96 said:
TiagoCosta said:
I can't feel the hype at all, with the leaks/teases most of the announcements are out. Gears remake, battletoads, American football game, banjo.. Besides it being on the same day I got one exam, as I previously said I only feel pressure about the day, hype 0.

You've got an exam in June? That sucks

All exams in June.. I have 7 to do.

I'm super hyped for E3, that could be because I actually like Xbox games though.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
TiagoCosta said:
Ka-pi96 said:

:o 7 Hard to even imagine how hard that is. I only had 1 this year. Good luck Tiago!

That's why I said May would be bad achievements wise, but June even worse.. 

There's this unfair shadow over me, on this forum. I can't say anything without being attacked/banned for "being negative", I can't answer questions with honest answers 'cause I got "controversial opinions". Worse, when I want to be banned LT I just get 1 day over and over again. Jesus.

I'm more pumped for E3 this time. The illusion of hype of the past years are of leaks that ruined most E3 for me.
I think the only ones that are not pumped for this E3, are gamers that don't see much being offered in terms of their taste.
If you're a Gears fan, Halo fan, Forza fan, Fable fan, Crackdown fan, Remedy fan, Rare fan, RTS game fan, you should be excited.
TiC podcast (only credible Youtube podcast I watch) even said that there are some Japanese games being localized this Summer.
The premise of this E3 being 1st party rich is too enticing for me to look at it with lethargy or with some speculating articles/ YT vids as my excitement gauge.

Ka-pi96 said:
TiagoCosta said:

:o 7 Hard to even imagine how hard that is. I only had 1 this year. Good luck Tiago!

What do you mean? All my exams are in June as well!

TiagoCosta said:
Ka-pi96 said:
TiagoCosta said:
Ka-pi96 said:

There's this unfair shadow over me, on this forum. I can't say anything without being attacked/banned for "being negative", I can't answer questions with honest answers 'cause I got "controversial opinions". Worse, when I want to be banned LT I just get 1 day over and over again. Jesus.

You have always been cool, but to some it could be that it seems you don't like anything Xbox. It's already bad enough outside of this thread, people come here for the positive Xbox vibe. 

TiagoCosta said:

Welcome back.

Ive explained this before, but its that you tend to say something negative with no justification.  Almost like youre just saying something negative for the sake of annoying people.  This has always been my opinion about forums in general, but if youre just going to comment to be negative then its better to not comment at all.  Unless you have a real reason to debate it then let people enjoy themselves.  Its about respect.

For example, i dont like Lost Odyssey, no offense to the people in here that do, but i dont flaunt how much i dislike it.

Another example, I like fighting games, but i dont complain about how there is more shooters than fighting games on the market.  Or that a certain fighting game isnt on XBO.

I know you disagree with me and even dislike me tiago, and personally i dont want that.  But try and understand why people may get upset with you and improve upon that, because we would all love for you to stick around.  You create a lot of discussion.  We just dont want a cloud of negativity surrounding the place for the sake of commenting on everything.