By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

incredible Hunt the Truth episode. such dark, dark stuff is going down now. I'm scared for the colonies.
Seriously, whoever is coordinating all of this Halo 5 stuff deserves a super huge medal. Same goes to the writer and voices of the episodes.

Now I wait for next Sunday again.

does anyone know if 343/microsoft releases these episodes for windows phone the way they do for the iphone?  

Around the Network

Hunt the truth just gets better and better!!

Man dat Hunt the Truth. Really wondering what caused the blackout. Oni, rebels, forerunners, flood or maybe something new? HYPE

Must say the hype for E3 feels weak compared to other years. Last year Gametrailers had an 30 day E3 countdown show with everyday a game that got featured. We are only 20 days away at this point....

GamechaserBE said:
Must say the hype for E3 feels weak compared to other years. Last year Gametrailers had an 30 day E3 countdown show with everyday a game that got featured. We are only 20 days away at this point....

If you don't build hype, there's a better chance you won't be disappointed.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
roborad said:

incredible Hunt the Truth episode. such dark, dark stuff is going down now. I'm scared for the colonies.
Seriously, whoever is coordinating all of this Halo 5 stuff deserves a super huge medal. Same goes to the writer and voices of the episodes.

Now I wait for next Sunday again.

does anyone know if 343/microsoft releases these episodes for windows phone the way they do for the iphone?  

I tried to find them on the Windows Phone podcast app today, had no luck. Had to download the MP3's from my PC and sync them with my phone instead.

man...

I dunno why they wouldn't release these episodes on their own freaking platform.  Oh well.

jlmurph2 said:
GamechaserBE said:

If you don't build hype, there's a better chance you won't be disappointed.

Well I am already dissapointed because of the lack of hype :s

Lol no hype wtf. There is like more hype than previous years

maximrace said:
Lol no hype wtf. There is like more hype than previous years

Yeah, for Xbox especially. Since we already have our great 2015 games coming. We're excited to see what extra we get.

GamechaserBE said:

calm before a storm.