By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Man, I bought the right console. Killer instinct is the best fighter, sunset overdrive the best 3rd person shooter, and titanfall the best fps( out of the games I played this gen).

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
kinisking said:
Man, I bought the right console. Killer instinct is the best fighter, sunset overdrive the best 3rd person shooter, and titanfall the best fps( out of the games I played this gen).

Yes, MSFT has been nailing it with games so far this generation.  My only complain is that they have drouts through out the beginning of the year, though hopefully that will change next year.

Id prob actually give best FPS to destiny though personally.  TitanFall is the best from a gameplay/multiplayer point though.  It just needed more weapons and i i would hav played it more

JayWood2010 said:
kinisking said:

Yes, MSFT has been nailing it with games so far this generation.  My only complain is that they have drouts through out the beginning of the year, though hopefully that will change next year.

Id prob actually give best FPS to destiny though personally.  TitanFall is the best from a gameplay/multiplayer point though.  It just needed more weapons and i i would hav played it more

Haven't played destiny. It seems like my type of game but I heard it sucked so I'm hesitant on trying it out. I'm getting on killer instinct rn if you want to play. 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

kinisking said:
JayWood2010 said:

Haven't played destiny. It seems like my type of game but I heard it sucked so I'm hesitant on trying it out. I'm getting on killer instinct rn if you want to play. 

wont be home until another 3 hours or so, but ill hop on there then if you still want to play.  Teach you a little bit about riptor.  She can be very unpredictable if you use her right.  Dont use her like most people do.

according to shin

Just double checked with someone again, says that's indeed gameplay but from a "cinematic angle". Jesus...

Around the Network

Since we are already talking about Star Wars, here is the new teaser for the movie.  Enjoy Star Wars fans :)

View on YouTube

Just Cause 3

JayWood2010 said:
kinisking said:

wont be home until another 3 hours or so, but ill hop on there then if you still want to play.  Teach you a little bit about riptor.  She can be very unpredictable if you use her right.  Dont use her like most people do.

I will learn her this weekend. Oh yea

shikamaru317 said:

Just finished The Walking Dead Season 2. That was one heck of a ride. Some major choices at the end compared to Season 1, that's going to make Season 3 difficult for them because they'll have to design multiple scenarios. That seems pretty ambitious for Telltale imo, I really feel like they're taking on far too much work, assuming that Season 3 is already in development they're working on 4 games at once (maybe more we don't know about yet), with only 240 staff.

PS. I went with Jane at the end and decided to let the family into Howes Hardware. Kenny is a good guy at heart, but he is hotheaded and has a tendency to leap without looking, while Jane keeps a cool head and is a good survivalist, I feel like Clementine is safer with her than with Kenny. Not only that, but Kenny barely recovered after he lost Katja and Duck, it was only meeting Sarita that snapped him out of it, after losing Sarita as well he just went further and further off the deep end, I felt like there was little chance of him going back to being his old self again. Kenny telling me after I shot him that I made the right choice only affirmed by belief that he couldn't return to normal, even he knew there was no going back for him.

You should really like check out the other endings. I personally think the endings where you pick Kenny are much more powerful and emotional.

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:
JC3...

I won't be able to vote for a while tho I have to leave.

I'll be sure to wait until you're back on before I change to the next match-up.

Done.