By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ka-pi96 said:
Jaysus said:
Have you accepted Xbox into your heart my children? The way to richousness is upon us. Now take my hand and let's praise Xbox together.

Ryuu? Is that you?

I am no false prophet. Thou shal not sin' thou shal not ryuu. Love, peace, harmony

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:
What positive do we have to discuss?

There isn't anything new since gamescon.

I really dont even know why you come to this thread anymore to be honest.  

To talk about Xbox?

JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:
What positive do we have to discuss?

There isn't anything new since gamescon.

I really dont even know why you come to this thread anymore to be honest.  

But it's the truth, GDC was all negative news with PC PC PC.

forza 6 gave us a car to discuss, which we did. It looks pretty cool and I like it.. But there's only so much we can say about a forza cover.

there was the psycho pass possible localization, which I tried to hype like hell but no one cared besides Shika.

hell, I'm far from being the only only thinking this way, or even saying it. On today's discussion I wasn't involved at all.

maximrace said:
Why is there always that much negative discussion the last months in this place? Wasn't this place meant for positive discussions around xbox and not constant arguing about the same issues? It's getting really irritating, all the good news worth discussing drowns in non discussions.

Because everytime people come up with 'so called positive stuff' like 'All those studios are working on games' it ends up being a disapointment.

JayWood2010 said:
maximrace said:
Why is there always that much negative discussion the last months in this place? Wasn't this place meant for positive discussions around xbox and not constant arguing about the same issues? It's getting really irritating, all the good news worth discussing drowns in non discussions.

I agree.

I agree as well.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
JayWood2010 said:

It wasnt negative to everybody. I understand your disapointment but you have a large group annoyed with you now.  Please tiago, im asking nicely to improve or comment less because it isnt fair for everybody else to be annoyed in a thread that they go to so often

darkenergy said:
JayWood2010 said:

I agree.

I agree as well.

I agree even more

JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:

It wasnt negative to everybody. I understand your disapointment but you have a large group annoyed with you now.  Please tiago, im asking nicely to improve or comment less because it isnt fair for everybody else to be annoyed in a thread that they go to so often

The only thing I said today was(goes find the post..)

"I wonder when other Europe countries will get the price drop...."

such toxic. such malicious intent. So much post. ...

Its OK, just take my hand and listen to my words. It will ease the anger and release the sadness. So carry this on with you for all eternity.

Calm the fuck down my children.

Ka-pi96 said:
TiagoCosta said:

The only thing I said today was(goes find the post..)

"I wonder when other Europe countries will get the price drop...."

such toxic. such malicious intent. So much post. ...

Not enough doge

I'm still learning :p