By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ok so with my winning post what do I get? Shall I post my bank account here?

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Can't believe I never made it into the poll. That's some stroke of luck right there.

Anyway I vote Angelus.

IKR, damaging your reputation. I think your dog avatar kinda hinder you aspirations.

You should put your mug shot in there, look how far it got Angelus.

Angelus said:

How am I evil though? I only tell me people the truth.

Slade is a bad gamer. Goat is ugly, and a coward apparently since he still hasn't jumped off a bridge (use a bungee cord for Christ's sake). Tiago is destined to die alone....he hates too many things. 

Being right all the time is not the same as being evil

You can't say the truth, like saying spencer is horrible over here. Society doesn't accept it.

TiagoCosta said:
Angelus said:

How am I evil though? I only tell me people the truth.

Slade is a bad gamer. Goat is ugly, and a coward apparently since he still hasn't jumped off a bridge (use a bungee cord for Christ's sake). Tiago is destined to die alone....he hates too many things. 

Being right all the time is not the same as being evil

You can't say the truth, like saying spencer is horrible over here. Society doesn't accept it.

La-la-la... that's not truth Tiago. If we don't like it, it's not truth. :-p

Goatseye said:
TiagoCosta said:

La-la-la... that's not truth Tiago. If we don't like it, it's not truth. :-p

Unfortunately I coudn't be more right about this one, my opinion will become mainstream over the next months (by E3 '16 most will agree). 

Around the Network
roborad said:
ethomaz said:
Slade6alpha said:
So guys, I'm thinking of buying Destiny, should I do it?

Yes.

It is one of the best game released in 2014 (if not the best)... it is the best gunplay I ever see in a FPS... everything feels right.

And it is crazy fun and addictive if played in parties with buddies... it is one of these games that make you like videogames even more... I never had so much fun with others guys like in this game.

Can't tell if trolling/sarcasm or not...

He pretty much explained what almost avery average game can be, super fun if you play it in co-op with friends. That's what "doing something with friends" means, it's most of the time super fun but I wouldn't use this to determine if the game is really good.

But when I look as example at the PvP part of Destiny or the singleplayer part compared to other games it clearly shows that it's only average.  

I guess Fable Legends will be also like that, play it with friends and it will be fun, play it with randoms or alone and it will probably show that it lacks something.  That's also a big reason why it's very good that it's also on PC, so that you have more friends to play with^^

Why choose a freaking game hardly anyone has heard of? Out of all the games they are and have been sitting on this is completely ridiculous.

Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:

Can't believe I never made it into the poll. That's some stroke of luck right there.

Anyway I vote Slade. He unfriended me on Skype. And kicked me from the Skype chat. After I helped him with his Maths he kicked me from the chat. Good job Reece was there.

#neverforget 

Like that time you kicked me?

#neverforget

Yeah but I'm not on the poll. And I'm sure if I posted my mugshot it'd get a few reactions. Not sure if it's worth doing that just for the sake of the poll

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I'm curious to know what kind of music, if any, y'all listen to while playing xbox? Mumford and Sons are my favorite band to listen to while playing.

VisionarySine said:
I'm curious to know what kind of music, if any, y'all listen to while playing xbox? Mumford and Sons are my favorite band to listen to while playing.

None. When playing gears I sometimes had some Jmusic on pc to get my engine going tho