By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:

It does kinds sound like MS screwed them over though, the paragraphs about the CGI E3 trailer and the Kenn Lobb interview were especially sad. MS showing a CGI trailer that looked nothing like the project they were working on, and then lying in the E3 interview by saying that they hadn't chosen a studio to develop Phantom Dust yet when they were already developing it. And then Kenn Lobb saying that it would be a 30 hour JRPG when they were only working on a 6 hour singleplayer campaign. Sounds like MS has some serious communication issues between Microsoft Studios and their 2nd/3rd party partners, they need to work on that, Phil needs to whip some people into shape.

I don't think that studio would work but the whole situation is strange, ms sure is cheap.. when it comes to exclusives. 

Around the Network

No idea if everything the Phantom Dust guys say is 100% true but yeah, would be nothing new to see miscommunication between a small and a huge company. Huge companies often expect too much from small ones and small companies often seem to underestimate what big companies expect as results from them and how much effectiveness a big company expects. 

Well that's one side of the story. Hopefully MS puts more resources into PD development.
I'm not gonna buy a cheaply developed game made to compete with Heartstone, MS.

crissindahouse said:

No idea if everything the Phantom Dust guys say is 100% true but yeah, would be nothing new to see miscommunication between a small and a huge company. Huge companies often expect too much from small ones and small companies often seem to underestimate what big companies expect as results from them and how much effectiveness a big company expects. 

You may have won the Jackpot there ;D 777,777 reply of the thread

Xbox Empire - Ori and the Blind Forest Profitable After One Week - Conker's Big Reunion...
in Microsoft Discussion, 77777 replies

Who was 666,666?

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
Who won 666,666?

Who is the most evil person in this thread? Prob that person :P

Ka-pi96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

So it was Slade then?

Probably >:P  He is the Covert Agent afterall

JayWood2010 said:
Goatseye said:
Who won 666,666?

Who is the most evil person in this thread? Prob that person :P

That comment should grant a pole  itself. You should put a poll with just one person on it.

I would vote Angelus, he told me to go jump off of a bridge once. And he said I was ugly and couldn't read... German.

#Angelus

I know some people would back me up.

Obviosly i couldnt fit everybody on the poll so dont worry.

I didnt forget the many other like Max, Criss, Dex, Noble, Ka-pi, Roborad, Jag, Endi etc etc The list goes on

Good job Jay, all the evil people that eat babies compiled in a poll.
Is that my nam... :-|