By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Well, my father was in a contest that could have granted him a free Xbox One sponsored by Wurth, but it seems that the contest is over and there was no luck. Oh well. :(

At least he managed to get a professional drill that cost over 300 euro in the market, so hey! Consolation prize :)

Around the Network
Wright said:

Well, my father was in a contest that could have granted him a free Xbox One sponsored by Wurth, but it seems that the contest is over and there was no luck. Oh well. :(

At least he managed to get a professional drill that cost over 300 euro in the market, so hey! Consolation prize :)

With a drill that expensive it better be able to drill into vaults with stacks of money in it so he can buy an Xbox one xD

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Wright said:

Ü, why don't you guys appreciate our wonderful Ü in names like Würth

crissindahouse said:

Ü, why don't you guys appreciate our wonderful Ü in names like Würth

Makes me wonder how the Xbox One was, because it was Würth-themed for the sponsoring! :O

Well Zynga is also tired of Don Mattrick...

Around the Network

Don Mattrick leaves Zynga, man was he long there!

Versus_Evil said:
Ok so next up its a relaxing and honestly refreshingly easy walk through Halo 3 legendary. Bungie woke up after H2 thank fuck!

Who plays a game on the hardest difficulty and is happy to have it easy? These achievement hunters nowadays who play the hardest difficulty for points and not the challenge...

I'm a bit confused. Does the Conker's game allow you to play through the whole original game?

edit* Nvm I just found it. It's about an hour long episode for $5

I'm fighting my way through the 1st Halo alone on Leg. I've tried to find all skulls and terminals but screw that. Running through sometimes is best lol.

shikamaru317 said:
Conker expansion for Project Spark is only an hour for $5? Not for me then.

I  think most people will be going for the $10 pack because that is where the beef of the content will be. 

This is where I found the info at. http://forums.projectspark.com/yaf_postsm191023_Conker-s-Big-Reunion.aspx#post191023