By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Gears of war trailers are indeed better, I also prefer the gears of war lore and the books are better aswell. If you are into the Halo books you should try gears of war books aswell. Karen traviss did an excellent job and they teach you so much about the lore.

Around the Network

I think the Gears of War trailers were better than the trailers for Halo.

Proud to be a Californian.

Tch. This is as awesome as I remember:

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Soundtracl made by Nobuo Uematsu are mostly awesome =p. He did an excellent job in the FF games and the LO soundtrack reminds me so much of FF ^^'.

GamechaserBE said:
Gears of war trailers are indeed better, I also prefer the gears of war lore and the books are better aswell. If you are into the Halo books you should try gears of war books aswell. Karen traviss did an excellent job and they teach you so much about the lore.

^ Gears > Halo

But yeah, Gears of War's trailer sold me on the game alone.  I had no idea what the game was but when i saw that trailer i went out and bought it.  Even Karen Traviss talks about the trailer in an interview and how it got her interested.

Gears always had good trailers though with good music.   I imagine Rod Fergusson will try and keep that up

Around the Network

After seeing the mad world gears trailer at the cinema i went out and bought a 360

Versus_Evil said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Versus_Evil said:

Yes but that would require me to own a pc or 360, I have neither.

Really? You're current gen only? :o

Couldn't imagine being without my lil' 360. Still my most played console, way above PS4/Xbox One.

Sure am, XO and WiiU.

Lucky for you Deus Ex: HR is on the Wii U too! :o

Not sure how it runs in comparison to the other versions though, as I've only played it on PS3 & PC.

RavenXtra said:
Versus_Evil said:

Sure am, XO and WiiU.

Lucky for you Deus Ex: HR is on the Wii U too! :o

Not sure how it runs in comparison to the other versions though, as I've only played it on PS3 & PC.

Heard it was the best console version.

Goatseye said:
I was just checking some footage of the old Phantom Dust and reading comments on Youtube... I ended up watching some Boku No Pico.

wtf...

Did you touch yourself while watching it?

It's okay, you don't have to feel bad about it.

Wright said:
Goatseye said:
I was just checking some footage of the old Phantom Dust and reading comments on Youtube... I ended up watching some Boku No Pico.

wtf...

Did you touch yourself while watching it?

It's okay, you don't have to feel bad about it.

Pics say enough :s

*snipped picture* ~ Tads12