By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Happy to hear about the new Dues Ex. Oh man the game looks pretty!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
So the Square Enix thing was Deus Ex after all? Took long enough to find out

Thought it was something else....

Shadows of the Damned is my fav Suda 51 game

Even played through it 3 times to 100% it as the difficulty cheevos don't stock like other games.

shikamaru317 said:

Come now, you're not going to tell me that any amount of ONI training can match being trained from the age of 6 to the age of 14 by some of the UNSC's best instructors, followed by 32 years of actual combat experience fighting both Insurrectionists and the Covenant? That's one of the problems I have with Locke being portrayed as a match for Chief, it's hardly believeable, even if his genetic augmentations were more radical than the Spartan II's (and I'm not sure that's the case), and even if he is one of ONI's top operatives. There's just no accounting for the experience difference between the two. The Spartan II's are 18 years older than Locke, not to mention the fact that they were training from the age of six, whereas Locke likely didn't start training until he was a teenager, that's a huge experience gap.

Experience isn't much of a factor if both of them have been in the battlefield for many years.

One thing that US excels at, is gathering combat operations data in the battlefield and get young operators up to speed with veteran battle buddies. Fact.

If 343i makes Chief an omnipotent being, it will suffer the fate of DC Superman. It will be overpowered and boring.

Personaly I want H5 to be dramatic and us fearful for Chief's life. This time, I want to see Chief the human being.

Goatseye said:
shikamaru317 said:

Personaly I want H5 to be dramatic and us fearful for Chief's life. This time, I want to see Chief the human being.

I think there will be that drama, but in the end MC will come out on top.  Just my opinion

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Goatseye said:
shikamaru317 said:

I think there will be that drama, but in the end MC will come out on top.  Just my opinion

Well, your opinion is wrong. JK

gooch_destroyer said:
JayWood2010 said:

Lol as always ;P

Cute title btw for PS-N :P

JayWood2010 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Lol as always ;P

Cute title btw for PS-N :P

Anything for Jay Woody-senpai!