By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

roborad said:
TiagoCosta said:

Platformers, jrpgs, tps, fighting games. 

Hmm....would you dig something like fable legends?

No, definitely not. They don't even let me play on the beta so I can't even try it out.

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Platformers, jrpgs, tps, fighting games. 

Well you have Ori and The Blind Forest along with plenty of indie games.  You may get a Rare platformer as well.  Dead or Alive 5 just came out, then there is Killer Instinct Season  2 which is still releasing and most likely Killer Instinct season 3 this holiday.  Top it off with Mortal Kombat X.  As for TPS, Tomb Raider, Gears of War, and The Division comes to mind. 

For starters I was talking about Q3/4, but yeah I will buy Ori and already got DOA. Also getting type 0 next month.

I want AAA 3D platformers like sonic tho

I'm not big on banjo like many, I want conker. I will still get it but probably discount buy like halo 5 and forza 5 to get in '16.

I'm not big in 2D fighters to be investing on the same game in different years. I'm more into 3D ones, namely soul calibur, dead or alive or virtua fighter. Never liked MK, my brother likes it tho (same with street fighter, quake, unreal and gta) we have completely different taste in gaming, the only thing in common are football games(PES, Fifa, FM), rts's (AoE, C&C, warcraft, Starcraft).

the division would be good but not being so online heavy, also I don't really like ubisoft minus a few games. I'd like a PoP tho, cool platforming.

Yeah, dont understand why people want banjo more than conker.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Banjo on 360 sold way less than conker on Xbox original.

If we go by installed bases.

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:
Banjo on 360 sold way less than conker on Xbox original.

If we go by installed bases.

True, but Nuts and Bolts didn't have the best reputation from what I understand, a proper Banjo Threeie would probably do a good bit better than Nuts and Bolts. 

I'm honestly not sure which game fits the Xbox One userbase better, because I'm not really sure of the demographic make-up of Xbox One so far. Conker is more of an adult game, and there are plenty of adult gamers on Xbox One, but on the other hand alot of parents would buy Banjo for their kids probably. Just how many Xbox One's sold so far were bought for children? I really don't know, 360 was quite popular as a family console, less so than Wii but moreso than PS3. Has the PS4's positive reception pushed Xbox One into 3rd place with the family demographic, or has the Xbox One's lower price (in the US) and media features allowed it to sell more consoles to families?

No idea, here we are pretty much all adults. Ps brand is too strong for families to even take notice of something else, and yeah.. WiiU sells even worse than XBO so there's that. Wii sold pretty well over here. 

Another interesting indie game...

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/titanic-honor-and-glory-phase-3

Around the Network

MS should turn attention towards a couple of Platformers that'll hopefully become bi-yearly games. 2 should do it. Banjo and Conker. 1 early September and 1 January. Everything will be covered on Xbox then. Except a mech game and RTS. Also at least two JRPGs same timeframe

kinisking said:

Yeah, dont understand why people want banjo more than conker.

I like Conker better than Banjo.

Anyone else getting Screamride?

Seece said:

I will, just as soon as it goes GWG :)

Linchpin said:
Seece said:

I will, just as soon as it goes GWG :)

Boo, it's $30/£27, cheap!