By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

the end of the 2015 is going to be awesome for my xbox one.
halo 5, fable legends, tomb raider, + whatever else they have up their sleeves + waw 2 if that's a thing.

I just want ori and witcher 3 to get here already.

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
JayWood2010 said:

Out of those 4, 2 are discount buys to get on '16, the other 2 I won't ever get.

it couldn't be more dry to me. Talking about announced stuff, even when it comes to third party games I don't want any.

What kind of games do you like?

JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Out of those 4, 2 are discount buys to get on '16, the other 2 I won't ever get.

it couldn't be more dry to me. Talking about announced stuff, even when it comes to third party games I don't want any.

Platformers, jrpgs, tps, fighting games. 

shikamaru317 said:
Q3-Q4 2015 is looking pretty great for me fortunately

-Halo 5
-RotTR
-Star Wars Battlefront
-CoD (if it has a historic setting)
-Just Cause 3
-The Division (if Ubisoft pulls it off)
-AC Victory

Plus there's the possibility of more Q3-Q4 games that I'm interested in being announced at GDC, PAX, or E3 over the next few months. It's enough games that I definitely won't be able to afford them all Day 1, most will be rentals or discount buys.

damn, i almost forgot about battlefront 3. 

I'm still disappointed it's not tps, but if it delivers, then I'll eventually buy it (crossing my fingers that servers and online are not screwed up on launch). 

TiagoCosta said:
JayWood2010 said:

Well you have Ori and The Blind Forest along with plenty of indie games.  You may get a Rare platformer as well.  Dead or Alive 5 just came out, then there is Killer Instinct Season  2 which is still releasing and most likely Killer Instinct season 3 this holiday.  Top it off with Mortal Kombat X.  As for TPS, Tomb Raider, Gears of War, and The Division comes to mind. 

Around the Network

im lucky that i love every genre besides racing (its okay not bad) and puzzle games ( only one i actually dislike, although im up for a puzzle in games like legend of zelda every now and then.)

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

double post :$

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

TiagoCosta said:
JayWood2010 said:

Hmm....would you dig something like fable legends?

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

I'm hoping for your sake that at least 1 of the following will be announced for release this year on XB1 at E3 or another conference:

-Kingdom Hearts Collection
-SoulCalibur 6
-Virtua Fighter 6
-Next gen multiplat Sonic game
-Gears Collection

I feel like all 5 of those at least have the possiiblity of releasing this year, and I'm pretty sure you like all 5 of those series.

All good stuff indeed, at least I'm hopeful to get the gears collection.

JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Well you have Ori and The Blind Forest along with plenty of indie games.  You may get a Rare platformer as well.  Dead or Alive 5 just came out, then there is Killer Instinct Season  2 which is still releasing and most likely Killer Instinct season 3 this holiday.  Top it off with Mortal Kombat X.  As for TPS, Tomb Raider, Gears of War, and The Division comes to mind. 

For starters I was talking about Q3/4, but yeah I will buy Ori and already got DOA. Also getting type 0 next month.

I want AAA 3D platformers like sonic tho

I'm not big on banjo like many, I want conker. I will still get it but probably discount buy like halo 5 and forza 5 to get in '16.

I'm not big in 2D fighters to be investing on the same game in different years. I'm more into 3D ones, namely soul calibur, dead or alive or virtua fighter. Never liked MK, my brother likes it tho (same with street fighter, quake, unreal and gta) we have completely different taste in gaming, the only thing in common are football games(PES, Fifa, FM), rts's (AoE, C&C, warcraft, Starcraft).

the division would be good but not being so online heavy, also I don't really like ubisoft minus a few games. I'd like a PoP tho, cool platforming.