By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bjb-rpTeI

Type 0 Deuce, kana hanazawa :3

Perfect combo.

Around the Network

New promotion for Xbox Rewards members. Lasts until Feb 28th.

Now is the time to get Xbox One. Get $50 off, plus your choice of Titanfall, Madden NFL 15, Battlefield 4, or Call of Duty®: Ghosts – it’s up to you! 

Don’t wait. This Xbox Live Rewards exclusive will expire on February 28, 2015. Make your move before it’s too late! To take advantage of this exclusive offer, click Buy now. 

Enjoy the savings! 

Xbox Live Rewards Squad 

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/categoryID.69728300

Any word on those wicked weekend offers which were part of ultimate sale leak.

TiagoCosta said:
I hope he reads the need of lost odyssey 2, shenmue 3 and persona 5 on XboxOne.

Hmmm...MS JP*opens check book*

I can't be the only one that dislikes the Halo 5 boxart, right? For me, I'm never fan of such reflection thing which in turn makes Master Chief look too small, and it's way too sandy coloured.

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
I can't be the only one that dislikes the Halo 5 boxart, right? For me, I'm never fan of such reflection thing which in turn makes Master Chief look too small, and it's way too sandy coloured.

I'm pretty sure it's just a placeholder, so hold your horses.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

I'm pretty sure it's just a placeholder, so hold your horses.

*harshly holding horses *

Ryuu96 said:
FrontlineJaguar said:

Not up yet although I've saw a few people on Reddit say the MCC deal is up now but it's only 40% off and not 60% so they must of changed it

Yes just checked it sad it's not 60% but still a good deal I will wait still saturday hoping the 60% deal goes up even though I know it won't.

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:
FrontlineJaguar said:

Not up yet although I've saw a few people on Reddit say the MCC deal is up now but it's only 40% off and not 60% so they must of changed it

Yeah, it seems like MS toned down the value of the sale alot. They reduced the discount on Halo:MCC, and they removed Lords of the Fallen from the sale entirely which was the best deal in the whole sale. Honestly PSN's recent sale had better deals, very disappointing MS.

Yeah they basically made a good sale a bad sale should have included some better deals like sunset or forza h2. The leak suggested it could have been a good sale but it just became a bad one and yes sony's sale is better when comparing games as well.

gooch_destroyer said:
TiagoCosta said:
I hope he reads the need of lost odyssey 2, shenmue 3 and persona 5 on XboxOne.

Hmmm...MS JP*opens check book*

That's why I want it to go big, so that Microsoft can't ignore it. 

Atlus worked with Xbox last gen, so it's not impossible.. At least in the west, probably ps only in Japan.