By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Linchpin said:
DexInDaJungle said:

DBGT Final Bout was a rare PS1 game that had the conclusion of the manga already in the game. Back then we didn't really have manga scans and translators so people outside of Japan had no idea how the manga had ended bringing up the price of the game. Eventually it became a very rare game and prices became pretty outragous.

I figured it was pretty rare. I remember they having other high cost games especially for the NES too but the most pricey was the Final Bout.

I actuallyed owned that game without knowing how rare it was. Unfortunately when we moved to our new house we lost my box with the PS1 and all the games for it :(

Around the Network
DexInDaJungle said:

I actuallyed owned that game without knowing how rare it was. Unfortunately when we moved to our new house we lost my box with the PS1 and all the games for it :(

If I knew certain games would have been ultra rare back than and worth a lot of money I would have bought a ton and kept them unopened and sold it for a good price years later. I did buy FFVII once though at Comp USA for $10 once and sold it later unopened for like $140 on Ebay.

Linchpin said:
DexInDaJungle said:

If I knew certain games would have been ultra rare back than and worth a lot of money I would have bought a ton and kept them unopened and sold it for a good price years later. I did buy FFVII once though at Comp USA for $10 once and sold it later unopened for like $140 on Ebay.

I did that once with a wrestling DVD. I bought it for myself and forgot about it so I never opened it, years later I was looking up wrestling DVDs on ebay and found it selling for $75-80. Immidiately went searching for my copy and listed it that very night :D

I hope metal Gear solid comes in July. I think batman is June so July or August would be perfect for a mega game to hit. It's coming to 5 healthy platforms so if they get in before the Xmas rush the sales could see a massive increase on mgs4 back in 2008. And I hope it does because you want mgs to remain in rude health.

Xperia > Lumia

I'm such a Sony pony

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Is it just me, or is the QR reader functionality on Kinect terrible? It took me a solid hour of leaning towards my Kinect, arm outstretched, trying to get it to scan QR codes on my phone to get 2 of the QR achievements in #IDARB. Still have to do 10 more of them for the last achievement, ugh.

turn the brightness down on your phone, make sure its as big as possible. each worked in less than 2 secs for me 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

My Kinect QR code reader is flawless.

Goatseye said:
My Kinect QR code reader is flawless.

Yeah it was one of the few things about the Kinect that ALWAYS seemed to work.

^^^???

So... today is Friday the 13th!